Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

Mustafa’s father definitely wants to see him earning . I think his probably just less direct then the mother but they probably think the same about him

yeah, otherwise he wouldn't have shed tears when he saw the earning given to him by sharjeena. he felt content but seemed like since its just the start it will takr them time to start accepting his job and phase after the eldest left for rubab and they relied on him more than mustafa for quite a time.
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I just hope that the reason should be logical one. Mustafa is a flawed character, he may do blunders bus aisa kuch nhi karey which may lead us to dislike his character.

They do separate, twice. Once would be soonish, where Mustafa willl say to Sharjeena, they are not compatible, and she deserves better. "Tum kitaabe parti hon aur much game khelne ka shauq hai" that part. I think he might loose his job and thats why this conflict will arise. But this might get resolved soonish and Sharjeena might decide to stay with Mustafa.

Then there would be another big seperation towards the end where Sharjeena says the dialogue "ye wo mustafa nehi raha jisse maine janti thi, aur ab jo wo ban gya hai uske sath jindagi nehi gujarna" I am curious what this last twist would be. Hope high hopes from Farhat smiley9

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Views nhi hai utna for that to happen smiley13

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I just hope that the reason should be logical one. Mustafa is a flawed character, he may do blunders bus aisa kuch nhi karey which may lead us to dislike his character.

i think problem will be that he didn’t take stand for Sharjeena,it was in the teaser
minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-fqX5dolG8/?igsh=N244c2VhMHFjYnNx

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/xvNAGF7YCQoCx9uw/?mibextid=UalRPS

I never knew Fahad and Hania are such good friends offscreen ❤️

Edited by minakrish - 2 months ago
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Oh wow, seems like a good rapport is shared amongst the duo. Nice to see this. Thanks for sharing
meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

KMKT keeping me excited for Mondays https://www.instagram.com/p/C-NoapZI84y

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: meandwho

They do separate, twice. Once would be soonish, where Mustafa willl say to Sharjeena, they are not compatible, and she deserves better. "Tum kitaabe parti hon aur much game khelne ka shauq hai" that part. I think he might loose his job and thats why this conflict will arise. But this might get resolved soonish and Sharjeena might decide to stay with Mustafa.

Then there would be another big seperation towards the end where Sharjeena says the dialogue "ye wo mustafa nehi raha jisse maine janti thi, aur ab jo wo ban gya hai uske sath jindagi nehi gujarna" I am curious what this last twist would be. Hope high hopes from Farhat smiley9

I just hope that story will stay relevant and logical till end. Don't want a baseless misunderstanding between them. There should be valid reason behind their separation.

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Why is every first half of KMKT filled with In-Laws drama.

I thought the dad was good, he cried after getting the medicine. His words to Mustafa is still so toxic. Now I don't care that the dad is getting a heart attack smiley36

These two don't yet have that love wala equation, all Sharjeena did was call Mustafa cute...they bicker like friends do and care for each other like you do for a friend....very comfortable, but mohobbat nehi

Edited by meandwho - 2 months ago