Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 5 hours ago

Started with Rubab-Adeel. Adeel's way of talking is word with spaces. He is comforting her by shouting and being angry..

Saw snippets of Naema Butt’s interview. So that accent is actually real? I felt like I’m watching Rubab give an interview smiley5

To be fair though the story is finally interesting again with her arrival. Super invested in Adeel’s downfall track. Sharjeena Mustafa’s sad track has kind of taken a backseat for me.

Shockingly also felt bad for Shagufta auntie. Was not expecting to. I had my pom poms ready n everything but sadly I felt for her. Kudos to Bushra Ansari’s performance. This was a character I hated but I still felt bad for her in that moment of revelation

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Mustafa is shouting at her smiley7

Sharjeena didnt inform him that she's going alone. That made him upset? What tank/taane did he have to hear? She is speaking so calmly to him.

Walk out girl, crying won't help, go to your parents place

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

I dont see Dan Musa doing well, Mustafa just shouts at his employees...He doesnt have any control over his emotions

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Adeel paid the guy who took 15 minutes of screen time in episode 28? Didnt he say in episode 29, that cheque bounced because payment froze? Why is Adeel's track not making a linear progression

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Mustafa's speech had no impact on my, I am so over him

Yapping GIFs | Tenor

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Shagufta reaping what she sow, raste mein aa jaun smiley41

Screenshot 2024-10-21 at 11.16.51 AM.png

She admitted to always prioritizing Adeel

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Sidra went to have some muft ki roti at her parents house, she is now giving us multiple crying expression every second, after finding out she won't get her hissa in her house smiley42

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Mustafa has like one inferiority complex after the other, koi bhi usse bazaar ho jayega, Sharjeena defo deserves a normal guy..poor girl now has to live with her wrong decision to marry to a wrong guy