Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

So I watched both the episodes back and back..and 3rd episode was okayish but in 4th episode there was good improvement in the storyline..

So looks like the bodyguard kinda of a guy only shot bedaar and he put the blame on fakhar..gulbano doesn't know that he's akd so she will give a statement against him..So now fakhar would be in jail and Gulbano will misunderstand his friend to be akd..

I'm just wondering how many episodes would be there because bedars chapter is over, the other guy would now force Gulbano to marry and fakhar would try to make sure he brings gulbano for his friend..

bold: yeah, that's the expected outcome to ending bedaar's character, kashif as the devdas and following MU being cleared upon reading fakhar's poem to comprehend him as the actual akd like @haalim mentioned.

But I kinda felt, Gulbano was bit childish in the 4th episode. So far, it's good that Bilal is getting better SS in comparison to kashif, shehroz, and bedaar b/c it was overall baffling to wonder how the makers will manage four guys crushing over one girl in short span of time lol. 😂

plus, shehroz and his dad are planning something to acquire gulbano. i'm not sure but i can see them either as the main villains unless their story ends and kashif becomes crazy over gulbano lol.

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Everyone are doing good in their roles, but it is me or Sarah is just average? She is not bad, but she isn't giving me that princess vibe. It's something amiss 😅

Originally posted by: jenshad

Everyone are doing good in their roles, but it is me or Sarah is just average? She is not bad, but she isn't giving me that princess vibe. It's something amiss 😅

Her dialogue delivery has no variation. Even though she's good you can still see the glimpses of her old characters in Gulbano.

I think it's Shrehroze's father who got Bedaar killed. The guard seems fishy to me since the start. May be he's working for Shrehroze's father.

Gulbano is very immature & selfish. If she remains as such Devdas might dump her in the end smiley36

MJ_1009 thumbnail

she is unidimensional tbh. Not that bad but probably like not that extraordinary or something.
MJ_1009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

I think it's Shrehroze's father who got Bedaar killed. The guard seems fishy to me since the start. May be he's working for Shrehroze's father.

Gulbano is very immature & selfish. If she remains as such Devdas might dump her in the end smiley36

quite possible. either an accidental shoot (quite naive to think but just a guesssmiley39😂 lol) or the guard shooting bedaar on purpose. the guard could be in cahoots with shehroz's father.

candidly speaking, the whole letter sending was very immature of gulbano esp through the maid who will remain loyal to bedaar and his mother.

Her styling is soo bad, like if she's shown to be 21 years old then atleast dress appropriately smiley24What the hell was that blue outfit today, dadi amma jaise kapde pehenti hai gulbanosmiley21

And yep it was quite naive and dumb of her to tell the maid to deliver her letter to akd, can't she herself try to find more about him, regarding his actual name and how he looks..if she isn't allowed to go out of the Haveli she should have sent her friend to find out him but nope drama kaise badega phirsmiley18

So if it has 13 to 14 episodes then only 10 more episodes are left? It'll get over in 5 weeks..

Btw I must say Bilal looks super handsome in those kurta and jacket smiley42 he looked so hot in that last scene, he acted really well when he got caughtsmiley20

1169266 thumbnail

I was watching this drama only for Saad Qureshi and now after the death of his character I can stop watching this drama Khushi sy 😌

True, Bilal looks so fresh & handsome. You have the male lead looking like that falling for heroines with bad styling, how are people going to believe it? smiley36

Originally posted by: Haalim

True, Bilal looks so fresh & handsome. You have the male lead looking like that falling for heroines with bad styling, how are people going to believe it? smiley36

Exactly atleast make it believable that she's the hoor parismiley39 With such awful outfits she doesn't look like the heroine on top of that her boring dialogue delivery feels like she will doze off any min smiley44

And yeah thank god they have shown that fakhar also have girls swooning over his looks..