Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

What is the ending ? If GB is married to Kashif and found that Fakhar was the Devdas she is in love with then what will happened to her life with Kashif?

IMO if he did sacrifices for Kashif then he should've hide at the end too from GB. Now sacrifices went in vein....

Bilal is extraordinarily excellent.. his eyes expressions are all he needs.

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Battlefront Braves

Originally posted by: aamna777

my favorite part about the episode was that they indicated that fakhar and kashif's friend (the girl that stayed in the house with gulbano i forgot the name) will end up together they were really cute this episode i was actually hoping they'd end up together since fakhar-gulbano endgame isn't possible.

overall the show had flaws but i loved it, bilal is an absolute star, what a performer!

Omg Qandeelsmiley17 I think she had a thing for Kashif. She tried her best to get Fakhar and GB together on Kashif's instructions.

Hmmm, it did feel like a hint that they'd be friends.

Voilà. And yes, jaate jaate ek last shot khel to Gaya Fakhar.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5twzT0oSk8/?igsh=MW5mbzJqMmxzNTg0bQ==

Edited by DanceUntilWeDie - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Neel_M

What is the ending ? If GB is married to Kashif and found that Fakhar was the Devdas she is in love with then what will happened to her life with Kashif?

IMO if he did sacrifices for Kashif then he should've hide at the end too from GB. Now sacrifices went in vein....

Bilal is extraordinarily excellent.. his eyes expressions are all he needs.

I don't think before the last scene the marriage took place. Mostly she'll now know the truth of fakhar being the actual akd and then she might marry him.

And anyways Kashif wouldn't have any problem with it, because he knows that the truth would come out one day.

Bilal aced this role, despite getting less ss and dialogues he expressed everything thru his eyes and looked dashing in every scene.

But I felt all the dots weren't joined in the end. Like her what happened to her uncle's family, how did shehroze die and what did her aunt gain by doing all the plotting🤷‍♀️

Also someone was asking about her friend, she left to USA in the last episode that's why she couldn't be a part of gulbanos wedding.

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

But I felt all the dots weren't joined in the end. Like her what happened to her uncle's family, how did shehroze die and what did her aunt gain by doing all the plotting🤷‍♀️

Also someone was asking about her friend, she left to USA in the last episode that's why she couldn't be a part of gulbanos wedding.

Also from where Fakhar got 50 crores and how he got so much power overnight?

For me this show is a must watch for Bilal only, nothing else. Too much hype smiley6

Battlefront Braves

Originally posted by: Rashi23

The extra plots were a reason to complicate this show.

I feel they cut them down, we'd get more of Gulbano.

I think Salabat was kept away in the end cos he's lost his demented son whom his wife killed.

My one unanswered question is how coe Fakhar got so much money and power ? Just by selling all his property?

Originally posted by: DanceUntilWeDie

The extra plots were a reason to complicate this show.

I feel they cut them down, we'd get more of Gulbano.

I think Salabat was kept away in the end cos he's lost his demented son whom his wife killed.

My one unanswered question is how coe Fakhar got so much money and power ? Just by selling all his property?

In the initial episodes the lady who asked Jameela's father to marry her off to Fakhar said he has properties & shops on his name. When he went to Lahore there was a seen where Jameela's father gave rent to Fakhar's khala saying Fakhar asked him to pay it on time. It wouldn't bother him before. Apparently he sold his properties to get those 50 crores.

Battlefront Braves

Originally posted by: Haalim

In the initial episodes the lady who asked Jameela's father to marry her off to Fakhar said he has properties & shops on his name. When he went to Lahore there was a seen where Jameela's father gave rent to Fakhar's khala saying Fakhar asked him to pay it on time. It wouldn't bother him before. Apparently he sold his properties to get those 50 crores.

I know he sold stuff off but didn't know it's worth 50 cr.

Plus, Mr Chaudhary whom he was in touch with. Mr Chaudhary said the Mayor will be elected with fakhars marzi

Originally posted by: DanceUntilWeDie

I know he sold stuff off but didn't know it's worth 50 cr.

Plus, Mr Chaudhary whom he was in touch with. Mr Chaudhary said the Mayor will be elected with fakhars marzi

There were continuity issues. Why was that railway land so important for Chaudhary that he was obliging to Fakhar's every demand? He could've bought it by himself. It wasn't properly addressed as far as I remember.