Abdullahpur Ka Devdas (ZEE5) - Bilal, Sarah, Noman Ijaz, Anoushay - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

This is getting interesting. Fakhar shifts to Lahore as per Jahan Ara's condition.

Shehroze's mother helped Gul bano to elope, don't know why though.

Kashif gets to know that the girl he's falling for is Gul Bano. So he's going to sacrifice for Fakhar.

I'm not a fan of Mazaar scenes but Bilal was so good in that scene. So he gets mehboob but might not get her love.

Gul Bano takes shelter in Fakhar's room after eloping.

I'm not impressed with Sara's acting. Such important character and no impact.

Originally posted by: Haalim

This is getting interesting. Fakhar shifts to Lahore as per Jahan Ara's condition.

Shehroze's mother helped Gul bano to elope, don't know why though.

Kashif gets to know that the girl he's falling for is Gul Bano. So he's going to sacrifice for Fakhar.

I'm not a fan of Mazaar scenes but Bilal was so good in that scene. So he gets mehboob but might not get her love.

Gul Bano takes shelter in Fakhar's room after eloping.

I'm not impressed with Sara's acting. Such important character and no impact.

How does fakhar know that the girl is in love with him?earlier he was oblivious but now he knows, shayad uski aunt ne bataya hoga..

And gulbano ki aunt bhi bohot chalak hai she has some other motive altogether, seems super shady..

Now that Kashif tells her friend that he isn't devdas and won't she tell this truth to gulbano?

Also I saw a yt short scenes from ost I guess, and looks like fakhar and gulbano get married..

She has no expressions nothing, it feels like cold heartless charcter..

987959 thumbnail

Read on yt comment the ending. Don't know if it's true or not but seem like an open ending.

Originally posted by: Rashi23

How does fakhar know that the girl is in love with him?earlier he was oblivious but now he knows, shayad uski aunt ne bataya hoga..

And gulbano ki aunt bhi bohot chalak hai she has some other motive altogether, seems super shady..

Now that Kashif tells her friend that he isn't devdas and won't she tell this truth to gulbano?

Also I saw a yt short scenes from ost I guess, and looks like fakhar and gulbano get married..

She has no expressions nothing, it feels like cold heartless charcter..

I think he acted unaware because he didn't want to reciprocate her feelings.

Yeah Gul Bano's aunt looks fishy.

Gul Bano might not attend her college now as there's a threat of getting caught by her uncle's henchmen.

Yes they get married. That's what the mazaar scene indicated. He will get her but his love might remain unrequited.

And her dialogue delivery is so bad yaar 🤦‍♀️

Originally posted by: Haalim

I think he acted unaware because he didn't want to reciprocate her feelings.

Yeah Gul Bano's aunt looks fishy.

Gul Bano might not attend her college now as there's a threat of getting caught by her uncle's henchmen.

Yes they get married. That's what the mazaar scene indicated. He will get her but his love might remain unrequited.

And her dialogue delivery is so bad yaar 🤦‍♀️

But gulbano can call her friend no and she can tell her the truth no..

We'll get clarity in today's episode..

I'm liking ali ansari, I haven't seen him before in any show

Originally posted by: Rashi23

But gulbano can call her friend no and she can tell her the truth no..

We'll get clarity in today's episode..

I'm liking ali ansari, I haven't seen him before in any show

She's Kashif's friend Qandeel.

Yes he's doing good. I think every character does well somewhere. I'm not liking Sara & Raza.

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

This must be sara's worst performance. So expressionless & her dialogue delivery is so bland. There nothing likeable with her, she seems more like a robot & the fact that she didn't cry for her cousin's death or had no empathy for her aunt after her son's death NO LOGIC 😩 fakhar should end up with the girl who love him in abdullahpur

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Just watched the latest episode & it make no sense. Kashif & Fakhar didn't even contact each other in Lahore which is super weird being super close cousins. Sarah is playing purely Miral tbh. Fakhar suddenly becoming big. 😅

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

How many episodes this one has, anyone knows? I am hooked on sahiba ost but the first epi failed to impress me so not sure if its worth watching

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

after today's episode, even though i hate the acting of the actor playing kashif, i felt bad that he knew he was lying as the fake devdas and wants gulbano to be with the actual devdas.

gulbano truly deserves that shehroze. fakhar was too nice to allow her in his home before she absconded and locked him.

gulbano is highly arrogant and just like the typical damsel-in-distress. she should just wed off to shehroze.

overall the plot has too many loopholes, like above member mentioned that fakhar and kashif are oblivious to each other's presence. plus, fakhar's bail was super rushed.