Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

Gulbano is shallow & non empathetic. She's all fine with the whole world dying if it's not Devdas. It's a slap from fate to her that she cries & craves for Devdas when he's right in front of her eyes.

She didn't bother at all that her cousin/fiance died.

Her reaction was weird. I mean it's fine to not develop feelings for someone u don't love but not having even a little bit of empathy or shock after seeing a dead body..just simply faint, get up & start talking about devdas 🤐

Originally posted by: Happy_life2023

Yes Fakhar & Gulbano will get married bcz there is a scene were she is wearing shaadi ka Jora & siting beside Fakhar.

Post marriage when he gets to know he might try to unite her with Kashif 😅..like Ajay Devgan..

What I got from the trailers is that he decides to help her even before knowing it's Kashif. There's a scene from some mazaar where she hands him Kashif's photo & after that he cries very hard.

Yeah it's HDDCS coded smiley36

Originally posted by: Happy_life2023

Her reaction was weird. I mean it's fine to not develop feelings for someone u don't love but not having even a little bit of empathy or shock after seeing a dead body..just simply faint, get up & start talking about devdas 🤐

There was not even one moment where she felt bad for Bedaar. He was a human & her cousin, she didn't have remorse that may be because of her he got killed.

1169266 thumbnail

I don't like Gul Bano anymore. She is a very selfish girl and only thinks about herself. Beedar Bakht was not only her childhood fiance but her aunt's son bhi tha 😑 but usko koi dukh nahi howa 🙄

Gul Bano's characterization is so messed up. She's only interested in getting Devdas killed for her 🤦‍♀️

Jahan Ara & Shahjahan's story seems intriguing. She forgave Devdas for him & killed Bedar's murderer as well.

I loved what Gul Bano's uncle said about a woman's love. The reference of la'al & pathar was for Fakhar & Kashif I guess although he used la'al for his son.

I'm loving Anoushe's character. She loves Fakhar so much & he's wasting himself for that brat Gul Bano.

The dialogues in the episode sounded like poetry.

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

Thanks for sharing.

I kinda find Kashif useless tbh. Not impressed with his role that much anyways.

Seriously, that character is really useless and shallow..his best buddy is in jail and this guy is chilling in college and trying to woo the girl and also is ready to get married to her without even knowing anything about hersmiley24

And gulbano toh pagal ho gayi hai, just to get away from the suffocating environment she's taking extreme steps without thinking about the consequences..and I think she didn't really feel anything post bedaars death is because she never knew him, didn't his mom tell him in the initial episodes that gul is a perfect girl for him and he'd like her once he sees her...so I think they never interacted since childhood..

So bedaars mom loved that guy during their younger days and in previous episodes she went to him only I guess, good that he helped fakhar release from jail..

Kashif & Gul Bano both are shallow characters. They might end up together smiley36

Originally posted by: Haalim

Kashif & Gul Bano both are shallow characters. They might end up together smiley36

Good fakhar deserves better but he also fell in love at first sight with gulbano like others, was ready to kill and get hanged for her toh usme aur gulbano ke cousins mein kya farak haismiley44

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Good fakhar deserves better but he also fell in love at first sight with gulbano like others, was ready to kill and get hanged for her toh usme aur gulbano ke cousins mein kya farak haismiley44

People can fall for her beauty only, she has no substance smiley37 . He isn't forcing himself on her & is ready to destroy himself for her, there lies the difference.

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I kinda stopped watching this show because the story wasn't impressing me. Might give it a pass.