Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 days ago

I liked MDDJN because the lead hero was sensible, he stood up for the wife no matter what..., leads were cute together too.... baki panchatach hoti.... Idk why they don't show hero and heroine going nuclear family way if in-laws are the issuesmiley24 ugach leap ghetla.

khushi.khurana thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: WolfieCandy5

I would say Mddjn was still better... get rid of Akkk.. such a crappy show... even Smnka is boring

I dont watch AKKK, SMNKA so missed those. I used to watch Anupama, my son made a comment and asked why would you serve your in laws if you are divorced. You can be friends but listening to all taunts is plain stupid. That is when I stopped. I tried again when Anuj came into pic but they dragged it a lot.

khushi.khurana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanskruthi

I liked MDDJN because the lead hero was sensible, he stood up for the wife no matter what..., leads were cute together too.... baki panchatach hoti.... Idk why they don't show hero and heroine going nuclear family way if in-laws are the issuesmiley24 ugach leap ghetla.

I agree the hero was sensible. But the moments of happiness was so less.compared to agony. Sudha very well knew who was responsible for husbands death but wanted to target Anandi. Adarsh knew the true character of his mom , how she separated him from his wife but wouldnt move out of the house. Also in Indian serials we like to see DIL as a person who keeps a big joint family together whether it is practical is a question.

Gharo... also shows such a family, Janaki is highly educated but has given up her career for the family( which is her choice, and I am all for it , but please dont say for taking care of family) , she sort of says Women with careers dont make good wives.

TTM also I see the same problem Sayali gave up her job aspirations to uphold aaji wishes.

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: khushi.khurana

I agree the hero was sensible. But the moments of happiness was so less.compared to agony. Sudha very well knew who was responsible for husbands death but wanted to target Anandi. Adarsh knew the true character of his mom , how she separated him from his wife but wouldnt move out of the house. Also in Indian serials we like to see DIL as a person who keeps a big joint family together whether it is practical is a question.

Gharo... also shows such a family, Janaki is highly educated but has given up her career for the family( which is her choice, and I am all for it , but please dont say for taking care of family) , she sort of says Women with careers dont make good wives.

TTM also I see the same problem Sayali gave up her job aspirations to uphold aaji wishes.

I don't watch that show regularly but today I did because it was last episode, entire episode hero heroine didn't even have one dialogue together and they got their happy ending, no dialogue between mother and son too.... everything is all good and they loved happily ever aftersmiley37

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Sanskruthi

I don't watch that show regularly but today I did because it was last episode, entire episode hero heroine didn't even have one dialogue together and they got their happy ending, no dialogue between mother and son too.... everything is all good and they loved happily ever aftersmiley37

This means mother in law got white washed in 30 seconds. smiley37smiley44

They had shown leap in the show because FL took off for her wedding. They just could not handled story for how to show her absence . There was no need for separation it could have handled differently

Edited by md410 - 12 days ago
heyitsme12 thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

SP ended it in a rush rush ig

coz they wanted ude g ambe to launch on ashtami

heyitsme12 thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

saw PG maha ep promo yesterday

cant they do without drunkard n abusive husband ??

khushi.khurana thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: heyitsme12

saw PG maha ep promo yesterday

cant they do without drunkard n abusive husband ??

Hopefully here they will end it quickly, and both of them will unite to fight against Savni.

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: md410

This means mother in law got white washed in 30 seconds. smiley37smiley44

They had shown leap in the show because FL took off for her wedding. They just could not handled story for how to show her absence . There was no need for separation it could have handled differently

Oh I thought Abhishek is dating Jui(?).... The leads looked cute and had chemistry, Mayuri had zilch chemistry with Abhishek..... unfortunately there is serious dearth of chemistry between couples on SP except Amit juismiley24

heyitsme12 thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

+1

Amit had just made it up ...for fun ig

yes arthak had chemistry but trp was less/equal to AN slot shows