Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

they have clearly butchered the story line in Hindi..dunno who the marathi show will follow. hindi version or Original Gaatchora.

i was following Hindi version for VJ but can u believe it almost a year and 325 episodes and leads have absolutely zero chemistry and story progression and any romance

it has become like a sasta CID. i hope marathi version atleast follow OG with toned down abuse

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

they have clearly butchered the story line in Hindi..dunno who the marathi show will follow. hindi version or Original Gaatchora.

i was following Hindi version for VJ but can u believe it almost a year and 325 episodes and leads have absolutely zero chemistry and story progression and any romance

it has become like a sasta CID. i hope marathi version atleast follow OG with toned down abuse

Yes absolutely. Hindi version is in wrong hands. Utterly abusive and backwards. I do not get star plus concept about FL humiliation, torture, abuse and insults.

Lest hope here they do not do OTT, because it is still a star group.

Majeman thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

I don't understand why Star does this... Thipkyanchi Rangoli is a show that was adapted from the bengali show and it has a decent storyline. Yes, mostly timepass but it is at least not like typical regressive shows of torture.

If you have the entire script available why not try to improve it? make it more progessive add local elements restructure the plot so it is consistent.

But the hindi version of the show Kabhi Kabhi Itefaq se made it monsterously unwatchable.

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Majeman

I don't understand why Star does this... Thipkyanchi Rangoli is a show that was adapted from the bengali show and it has a decent storyline. Yes, mostly timepass but it is at least not like typical regressive shows of torture.

If you have the entire script available why not try to improve it? make it more progessive add local elements restructure the plot so it is consistent.

But the hindi version of the show Kabhi Kabhi Itefaq se made it monsterously unwatchable.

yes. agreed. The hindi version for Laxmi cha pawalini show is also made by same makers of Kabhi kabhi so now you know what I meant by wrong hand.

WolfieCandy5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agreed....tr was really good...if they wanted to remove a serial they could've removed smnka or akkk too

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RPRRR42

Hi serial suru zali te ata diwsli ank vachatana ad disali tevha samjal.

Baghat ahe ka koni,asel tar please update kara ,kai zal 3 divasat

Kahi chalanyache chances ahet ka?

Seems it's getting good rating. TRP chart it is # 2 with 6.8 TVRsmiley44

Aani toh full mismatch double remake of YHM is on #4,

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

where do we get marathi serial's TRP?

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

where do we get marathi serial's TRP?

Vani has posted it in Tharla tar mag thread on page 37 in the Marathi forum They normally post every week.
I think she and hetal get it from instagram. Check the thread.

Edited by md410 - 10 months ago
heyitsme12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 months ago

Are you all following this serial?

What do you feel about the plot and characters?

PS They have maha epi this sunday and its hilarious,hero puts ring correctly after clashing with the heroine

RPRRR42 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: heyitsme12

Are you all following this serial?

What do you feel about the plot and characters?

PS They have maha epi this sunday and its hilarious,hero puts ring correctly after clashing with the heroine

I m not watching.