khushi.khurana thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: heyitsme12

I never really catch up on this

but saw clips

leads r fighting all d time

nothing else

I fast forward to see pre-cap. I cant imagine anyone being so negative like Aishwariya, Savni,Rohini, Madhu, Rewa. Always plotting and scheming , I always go to precap most of them.

Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 days ago

Yeah....and that too....on totally trivial matters!! अगदी immature ...leading nowhere!!

ML and his mother both are toxic....basic माणुसकी जपत नाहीत .....apart from the villain gang!! 😬😬🤷🤷

Ani FL?? Swabhimani...म्हणत अगदी लाचार दाखवली आहे!! Plus devi chi bhakt....म्हणून....चुलीवर नैवद्य...अँड all 🥴🥴

And it seems people are liking it!!😬😬

WolfieCandy5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Frfr.... how is it in the top 3? I mean itki negativity and ti Naina pregnancy cha natak karte tyacha konala kalat nahi kahi problem nahi... Kala cha ka problem saglyanna

khushi.khurana thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: WolfieCandy5

Frfr.... how is it in the top 3? I mean itki negativity and ti Naina pregnancy cha natak karte tyacha konala kalat nahi kahi problem nahi... Kala cha ka problem saglyanna

Interestingly Kala mom says it is almost an year these got married, isnt it the same time Naina concieved and she does not show that much pregnancy, Are Kala and mom really that dumb.

No talk of any ceremonies for baby, Rahul does not not know his wife is not pregnant. I have to say among them the smartest is Naina, she gets things done her way.

I felt very sad for Advait in one of the episodes when he murmurs about his fate and falls to sleep. Poor guy in misery because of Sangy tricks and Abba orders.