Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 months ago

I am waiting for their wedding fiasco..Till the wedding ll serials followed the OG bengali show. but after marriage the Hindi version changed tracks and the hero retained sympathy for the elder sister by not holding her at all responsible

If Marathi version going that route i dont want to watch..ek hindi version kaafi hai

but so far i just watch clips, not getting too involved

heyitsme12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 months ago

Marathi shows e.g.AKKK ,Kunya raja,LB followed Hindi adaptation too closely as it is less workload on the cvs part

so my guess is they will follow hindi version here too which they shouldnt

WolfieCandy5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: heyitsme12

Marathi shows e.g.AKKK ,Kunya raja,LB followed Hindi adaptation too closely as it is less workload on the cvs part

so my guess is they will follow hindi version here too which they shouldnt

Lagnachi bedi SEEMS to change the track a bit and so has smnka... hope they don't follow the hindi version... I don't like it

heyitsme12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: WolfieCandy5

Lagnachi bedi SEEMS to change the track a bit and so has smnka... hope they don't follow the hindi version... I don't like it

thats bcoz as per hindi show ,LB has had its run,zaliye story

gen leap ghyav lagel

but hyanna leap nakoy

smnka follows original story ,donno who writes such a story lol

WolfieCandy5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heyitsme12

thats bcoz as per hindi show ,LB has had its run,zaliye story

gen leap ghyav lagel

but hyanna leap nakoy

smnka follows original story ,donno who writes such a story lol

Lagnachi bedi ni jar leap ghetla tar almost swabhiman 2 aalyasarkha honar... and smnka initially story copy karat hota and then tyanni swatah chi story lihili ji baghayla geli tar marathi serial Swapnanchya Palikadle sarkhich aahe... punarjanma....junya goshti aathavna... old family che max people dead..etc

Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 months ago

Started watching this show after the forced marriage of Advait and Kala!! Totally unbelievable screenplay and dialogues!!🤷 And the show is quite popular.....what does that mean??🤷

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vanni03

Started watching this show after the forced marriage of Advait and Kala!! Totally unbelievable screenplay and dialogues!!🤷 And the show is quite popular.....what does that mean??🤷

I can ask this question for almost all shows on almost every language in india. the crap that most of the shows are the popularity is boggling

but i am still happy that lakshmichya pavalani is not following the hindi remake....that has to be the most absurd serial i have seen ever on ITV and that included most of the Naagin seasons

WolfieCandy5 thumbnail

Exactly... the story is really wierd but still gets good trp cuz of actors...

Everyone in the family badly treats Kala but she still stays there... like how??? 🤔

Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: WolfieCandy5

Exactly... the story is really wierd but still gets good trp cuz of actors...

Everyone in the family badly treats Kala but she still stays there... like how??? 🤔

Ohh.., she's married now!! She cannot go back and insult her father!! She also respects her mother even after the big कांड she managed to do!!🤷

And also talks to the chandekars without any guilt!!🤷

WolfieCandy5 thumbnail

Ohh.., she's married now!! She cannot go back and insult her father!! She also respects her mother even after the big कांड she managed to do!!🤷

And also talks to the chandekars without any guilt!!🤷

Agreed lekin self respect naam ki bhi ek cheez hoti hein yaar

First of all you don't even like that guy... secondly you have to marry him just because your sister left at the last moment... and then they don't treat you good.. then why stay?