Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

I'm watching this week's birthday episodes.

16lakh haar Kay te kautuk🤣

Kaizen1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Card ch bill bharayla sangaych sodun sayali is now collecting cards. Let asmita know about pending dues and end it. But of course lead of the serial has to teach a lesson now!

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Kya bindok idea hoti sayli chi credit card gola karaychi🤣

I rofled

Precap was interesting.

SayJun cha punha lagna lagel vattay

Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DanceUntilWeDie

Kya bindok idea hoti sayli chi credit card gola karaychi🤣

I rofled

Precap was interesting.

SayJun cha punha lagna lagel vattay

Yesss....the idea was just a confusion!!🤪

Now Aaji has accepted Sayali wholeheartedly and is thinking about resolving the वचन to Pratima part. The way out is quite sensible and Kalpana is more than happy!!

But very conveniently....both Sayali and Arjun overhear their conversation...ani त्यांचे धाबे दणाणतात!!

अर्जुन gets wild at Sayali for getting in good books of आजी and launches mission वाईट सुन!! सायली of course finds it very difficult!! As chaitanya rightly says ....त्यांचा कोणी गळा दाबत असेल ना....तरी त्या त्याच्याशी वाईट वागू शकणार नाही!!🤪 You will have to find some other way!!He is actually happy to hear आजी ची ईच्छा...says सायली तुझ्यासाठी बेस्ट आहे!!

पण अर्जुन is very clear of not getting into any relationship!!

On other hand Asmita continues to be childish, selfish and foolish and is planning with खोटी तन्वी to put down Sayali!!

Scenes around the dining table are good.... there's tussle between Arjun and Sayali!! Smiling supportive आजी looks so cute 👌

Edited by Vanni03 - 1 years ago
Kaizen1 thumbnail

Arjun is doing his best to accomplish mission "vait sun". It's fun to watch.

Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kaizen1

Arjun is doing his best to accomplish mission "vait sun". It's fun to watch.

It was fun in the beginning....not now!! Since Sayali is being put to embarassment continuously. Why and how on earth she's not suspicious of Arjun ....for all the misunderstandings/mishaps?? आजी is quite forgiving much to Arjun's chagrin!!

Latest promo.....finally shows Arjun successful and I'm so unhappy to see Sayali on the wrong side!! To imagine Arjun's position...when he eventually falls for Sayali and will have to convince Aaji the other way round!!

P.s. court case is almost forgotten!!🤷

Edited by Vanni03 - 1 years ago
Kaizen1 thumbnail

I was about to post about that court case.. sayali also seem to be lost in impressing people.she almost forgot madhu bhau.

No scenes of mahipat or sakshi too

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Vanni03

It was fun in the beginning....not now!! Since Sayali is being put to embarassment continuously. Why and how on earth she's not suspicious of Arjun ....for all the misunderstandings/mishaps?? आजी is quite forgiving much to Arjun's chagrin!!

Latest promo.....finally shows Arjun successful and I'm so unhappy to see Sayali on the wrong side!! To imagine Arjun's position...when he eventually falls for Sayali and will have to convince Aaji the other way round!!

P.s. court case is almost forgotten!!🤷

Yes it has turned completely saas bahu tv

How on earth a lawyer can be so indecent. Throwing someone under the bus intentionally is sign of bad character. Makers themselves have lost the plot. I would have liked to see aaji slowly getting suspicious of Priya’s action while Arjun focusing on case rather Aaji accepting Sayali with one incidence and then Arjun getting involved like a vamp. Star just need to somehow torture FL.
raviraj is another extreme. Have no idea how as a lawyer he is so successful

I have stopped watching when Arjun started scheming

Mirage09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

It is all going in circles. First, Arjun wanted his family to accept his 'fake' wife and made sure that Sayali enters their good books and the wedding real. Now, he fears the growing attachment and so wants to ruin her image. I mean, what the utter f**k?? How come he is a lawyer? Does he not know that entering good books of his family, will eventually pave the way for attachment, some day or the other??

Raviraj is just too dummbbb to be called a lawyer! His scheming brother is more than fit to be a lawyer. The story just so stagnant now and is starting to lose steam!

Kaizen1 thumbnail

The villains of the show have disappeared.. I don't remember when sakshi and mahipat were shown last. Priya is lost in her own dreams. Nagraj is spending time in just mocking Priya.