Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nianjananepol

Amazingly, penned down...as usual

Thnx dear for stopping by🤗

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

During holi he has nothing else in his mind but to keep her in front of his eyes. Just to keep her away from Shyam or vice versa. He was so close to her that she wasn't even aware of.

That was another reason for her erratic heartbeat.

👏exactly, and in return he was feeling the same, the difference was he knew the reason but she wanted to confirm it from him. It is what she is thinking of and feeling for...HIM...

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

Holi is the most beautiful moment in Arshi's life.

This was the moment of acceptance and confession, though it was not in pure senses but they both found true feelings in each others' hearts and in their own as well.

I like you mentioned Arnav's rage appeared hearing Shyam's words and after that it became history. The more he stood beside her, the more he started to enjoy that. His heart felt overwhelmed when she asked why does this happen?

So true, he started to enjoy his life, the moments of joy and these were one of those.

He wasn't expecting that and he confessed the most beautiful love to her. ButI must say Khushi is the one who initiated it by holding his cheeks, holding his hands over her heart, she had him right there.

Thank you for this beautiful thread.🤗

She is the one, no doubt, she is the one who made him stunned, confused, and then humbled where his inner desires came out. He wants her right next to him.

Here I am the late comer as always.😒 tbh I just come for you now, there was the time, I was looking forward to cheesmad and some others,FFs, posts by some of my favorite people to delve into. Now I don't find much of that deepness so IF is out of my mind.

I know IPK forum is not the same but I also do come whenever I get a chance.

Annasabu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

So nice to hear from you. Please keep in touch.

I had a major cardiac issue.Love of my friends in the forum kept me alive.

Love you all.

Love

Anna

During holi he has nothing else in his mind but to keep her in front of his eyes. Just to keep her away from Shyam or vice versa. He was so close to her that she wasn't even aware of.

That was another reason for her erratic heartbeat.

Ah, Roop, this is why she had the courage to ask seeing him a little softer,

when she asked for a loan he gave it to her and that shows he initiated the good DEAL in between them.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

when she asked for a loan he gave it to her and that shows he initiated the good DEAL in between them.

I like this thought,

there are many things that can be listed who did what to initiate all of this.

His waking up seeing her smiling and talking to herself was the first one after a strong tiff a day before and a water fight, or I must say yearning fight. in saree with all looks of his bride, it is hard for any man to resist. But her smile is what does wonders and her thinking of him for choosing color, regardless what color was another thing and not to forget to mention that he is the one she asked for loan, no one else, that one thought of her trust in him that he won't say no.

we can never finish our craziness on dissecting IPK

I like this thought,

there are many things that can be listed who did what to initiate all of this.

His waking up seeing her smiling and talking to herself was the first one after a strong tiff a day before and a water fight, or I must say yearning fight. in saree with all looks of his bride, it is hard for any man to resist. But her smile is what does wonders and her thinking of him for choosing color, regardless what color was another thing and not to forget to mention that he is the one she asked for loan, no one else, that one thought of her trust in him that he won't say no.

we can never finish our craziness on dissecting IPK

what a line, her trust on him, so true

I can never stop IPK and its dissection

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annasabu

So nice to hear from you. Please keep in touch.

I had a major cardiac issue.Love of my friends in the forum kept me alive.

Love you all.

Love

Anna

I hope and pray for your well-being dear.🤗

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

I don't think anyone has to initiate anything, it is just a moment in between them and depends on the level of an attempt to reach out. Her trust has a long history, she always leaned into his shoulder whenever she needed it, and he was always there too.

The same goes for loans and all the moments.

roothna /mannana was always there

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

I don't think anyone has to initiate anything, it is just a moment in between them and depends on the level of an attempt to reach out. Her trust has a long history, she always leaned into his shoulder whenever she needed it, and he was always there too.

The same goes for loans and all the moments.

roothna /mannana was always there

a natural and healthy relationship requires a self motivation which comes from within. No invitation is necessary. Whenever they needed a hand to hold on, they were always together even in anger, or hate.