Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pravallika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Nostalgia faiqa.. the minute I opened the page, my dhak dhaks have started.. I don't think any other pair in this world can give me the same feeling... they have done a great job and they have that sizzling chemistry which no one has..
This pair is exceptionally good... no one can pull it this way.. I might not like gul for so many things, but I love her for giving us ipk1 and this pair and our rabba ve.. I never in my life imagined that this day would come where I cannot get over with a mere tv serial or a tv couple.. but see where I'm now 😆
Coming to the post , there are so many things a person feels when they lose some one.. you have perfectly written what he was going through at that point.. beautiful post and thanks you so much faiqa.. can never get enough of this...
Reshmajaya thumbnail
Wow...❤️heart touching words n heart touching magical jaadu hain nasha hain moment.wonderfully written MysticalDivine dr.im lost in this jaadu hain nasha hain.. arnav and khushi world..love them❤️..n love u too for this beautiful Beauty in Red magical words

Word Count: 0

Lazyblazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You always brings the zest, Pinu messaged me that you are active here again.😊

Diwali and its beauty, no one can expressed, it is beyond any words could sketch the picture.

Posted: 5 years ago
Happy Diwali to All
Di May your all wishes come true.🤗
Hope This Diwali can bring you peace at heart.😊
Love you❤️
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pravallika

Nostalgia faiqa.. the minute I opened the page, my dhak dhaks have started.. I don't think any other pair in this world can give me the same feeling... they have done a great job and they have that sizzling chemistry which no one has..

This pair is exceptionally good... no one can pull it this way.. I might not like gul for so many things, but I love her for giving us ipk1 and this pair and our rabba ve.. I never in my life imagined that this day would come where I cannot get over with a mere tv serial or a tv couple.. but see where I'm now 😆
Coming to the post , there are so many things a person feels when they lose some one.. you have perfectly written what he was going through at that point.. beautiful post and thanks you so much faiqa.. can never get enough of this...

Thanks Asha <3
This moment is like that
even there is nothing in it yet it starts those beautiful feelings and smile automatically hugs your lips
I think I am a gone case😆
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reshmajaya

Wow...❤️heart touching words n heart touching magical jaadu hain nasha hain moment.wonderfully written MysticalDivine dr.im lost in this jaadu hain nasha hain.. arnav and khushi world..love them❤️..n love u too for this beautiful Beauty in Red magical words

Thnx dear

I love Arshi, can't get over
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarun786

Beautiful creations dear😛
All are just perfect our Arshi Sarun is perfect☺️

Thnx dear <3
Glad u liked it
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: RSanaya71

Happy Diwali to All

Di May your all wishes come true.🤗
Hope This Diwali can bring you peace at heart.😊
Love you❤️

Thnx Sanaya
So sweet
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Lost in red...Lost in fire... By ArshiHamesha [Newly Written]

"Reality doesn't impress me. I only believe in intoxication, in ecstasy, and when ordinary life shackles me, I escape, one way or another. No more walls.

Anas Nin, Incest: From a Journal of Love

He was lost

She was lost

oh yes, she was...

Why does he have such an unnerving effect on her? She has no idea why? His overwhelming good looks maybe?His demeaning aurora...or maybe his underlying care, touch, and love which she could feel it even under his frozen heart... The way his eyes blaze at her? Seeing through her, felt penetrating, she lowered eyes but he was adamant...He proceeded with that successfully cornering her...

The way he stroked his hand along her forehead to her cheek...removing those locks...savoring the eyes with trembling lips...placing his palm under her cheek, almost caressing her with his thumb so close against her lower lip? She wished he'd stop doing that..but she went along with this sweet torture...inciting his desires with her trembling lips, showing his effect on her...

He leaned and kissed her with his breath...

Just a kiss

being lost in her

She felt it to her core scrunching her saree in between her fingers

She was lost behind closed eyes...No doubt

Kiss her...His mind was ready like kissing is the only way he had to express his feelings. There is no conversation. There is nothing else. There are only two sets of lips that are ravenous to be recognized and treasured.

But NO

love always wounds him with soft pillows filled with red blood with tender lips spitting red fire and fingers bruised and red with the pain...with no end...

Eyes become larger, bigger than the dream he was in, she was in and they move poles apart...

Being Lost...

What just happened in between them?

She clung to each word that fell from his lips like a spider to a web. What was that? He had his lips near her and she heard the whispered yearnings of his breath in her ear. He drove her crazy. But she mistook crazy for absolute happiness.

She lost him...

He lost her

But before they knew, their soul collided to be lost in each other, within this red, fire-filled night...

They were lost in each other...Oh, Yes, beyond recognition.

Happy Diwali to All..

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 2 years ago