Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

So sorry you are leaving - you will be missed . Don’t leave now. Only 2 more weekends before show ends. Try to come at weekends only to discuss the performances,

May there be success at every turn of life and all your dreams come true! Here's wishing you good luck for a bright and prosperous future.

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Piyaazzz

aise message se rula doge kya

I have promised to be active on finale , since I have my exam on 14 August, phir dekhna me 12h k finale ki live updates dungi sabko 🀣

N thank you so much for your wishes πŸ€—

All the best πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Piyaazzz

aise message se rula doge kya

I have promised to be active on finale , since I have my exam on 14 August, phir dekhna me 12h k finale ki live updates dungi sabko 🀣

N thank you so much for your wishes πŸ€—

All the best for your exams. Work hard and do your revision thoroughly. Always be positive. You will sail through πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ€—

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Sad that u r taking a break..but so glad to see u r so focused and dedicated..aap jaante ho aapko kab kya karna chahiye..and this will take u places.. stay the same. Wish u success in ur exams..

And c u in finaleπŸ€—

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Piyaaaz

So was happy to interact with you, read your posts full of SOH, WILL miss reading you. Do TC & best wishes for your studies. God bless & lots of πŸ’•

C u at the finale party 😊

padee4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Good luck with your exams!! All our wishes with you.

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Oh no! Will miss you a lot, dear.

Wish you could peep in for sometime during weekends. Can be a stress-buster from exam preps. ( me being a teacher, if only my students could hear this 🀣🀣).
But glad that you have your priorities right - as focussed as PD 😍. Wishing you the very best for the exams as well as for a bright future. Dream big & make it happen. πŸ‘. God bless.

Till 15th aug then…. Take care.

Edited by anoushka_113 - 3 years ago