Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Lydian Surprises with an Epic Drum Solo The World's Best Championships - YouTube

Pawandeep should participate in such shows it will do justice to his talent...imo

This boy is 14-15 years and has won 1 million $ in The world's best in 2019

Edited by cosmos2021 - 3 years ago
SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

Sahi me..saari Raunak le li bachhe me se..Pawan also doesn't seem to enjoy all this but seems he has made his peace. He is so lively in BTS videos. Kya milta hai II ko uski aisi image bana kar !

To see the level of singing he is capable of doing..just watch his earlier performances. Just saw a tiny bit of glimpse of that yday in Manaa ho tum..

I started regularly following this season pretty late.. so when mom said she is a Pawan fan it seemed surprising coz Aru sounded much better.. the best..to me. Pawan's singing didn't touch me the way others described it. But then watched all old episodes since auditions..he is a gem..highly talented and awesome singer. Wish he gets that old MOJO back

Bold: 😮😮😮😲😲😲

Bachhe!!!! ❓ Pawandeep bachhe?!!!!!

Agar Pawandeep bachhe hain to aur sab contestants ne abhi tak payda hi nehi hua 😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SamirM

Bold: 😮😮😮😲😲😲

Bachhe!!!! ❓ Pawandeep bachhe?!!!!!

Agar Pawandeep bachhe hain to aur sab contestants ne abhi tak payda hi nehi hua 😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Arre mere liye..m old u know😛🤣

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

Arre mere liye..m old u know😛🤣

Arre main bhi senior citizen hu 🤣🤣😆
Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamirM

Arre main bhi senior citizen hu 🤣🤣😆

Ok..ab Pawan ne khud apna age grp clarify kar diya hai..chaahe Adi aur idol waale jo bhi kahe..check his post thanking his school..

Jhooth nahi bol paata wo

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

@ Bold right on 👍👏 Look who is singing. God when it comes to Bollywood singer 🙏 our beloved dear Rafi Saab 💕 The best IMHO 👌👏😍

Edited by Dabulls23 - 3 years ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: cosmos2021

Lydian Surprises with an Epic Drum Solo The World's Best Championships - YouTube

Pawandeep should participate in such shows it will do justice to his talent...imo

This boy is 14-15 years and has won 1 million $ in The world's best in 2019

This is great..u can comment the same on his insta..or someway get the msg across

Dabulls23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Softness

laadle tum buddhe ho.. please arunita abhi bachchi hai ..usse door raho tum.. nihal is same age group of arunita ❤️❤️ fingers crossed🤗🤗

Lord have mercy!! I was thinking the same looooooong back but never wrote it out loud. Not a bad thought AruHal 🥺 PD and Aru has almost 8-9 yrs difference in age. @ that young age is huge. She hasn't seen much in adult life while he has seen almost a decade putting things in perspective.😳

Edited by Dabulls23 - 3 years ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Lord have mercy!! I was thinking the same looooooong back but never wrote it out loud. Not a bad thought AruHaal 🥺 PD and Aru has almost 8-9 yrs difference in age. @ that young age is huge. She hasn't seen much in adult life while he has seen almost a decade putting things in perspective.😳

This is the thing with Aru..uske best friends bhi ados pados ki aunties hai😛..apne se badi Umar ke logo se uski achhi jamti hai..what to do?

But on a serious note..don't think any of them is thinking about all this right now..Music is the only connection between them..

specially Aru is too young and extremely talented..she has the potential and needs to work hard towards her goal.

Aur bade hote hote sab ki soch, pasand, expectations..sab badalta hai thoda bahot..so lot of time to think about a partner..we should take this angle with a pinch of salt

Dabulls23 thumbnail

Sahi kaha niyati13 👏