Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

The guy without the expressions on stage per Adi, suddenly seemed to have all the right expressions and the dance moves 😬😃 in the MV

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Starttofinish

The guy without the expressions on stage per Adi, suddenly seemed to have all the right expressions and the dance moves 😬😃 in the MV

I think the creatives should stop interfering into PD too much and let him be like what he is naturally. I see him animated almost in every performance of SMP. They should let him be like that only, enjoying and doing what he thinks right not what works for TRP.

Softness thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

swift 🤢 ye sab kya hai

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zanny19

Disappointed with the extremely auto tuned voices all merged together. Those 2 contest winners didn’t even get enough footage..very unfair! 👎🏼 Only the styling works.

Agree they all look like wannabe film stars.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SK2014

I think the creatives should stop interfering into PD too much and let him be like what he is naturally. I see him animated almost in every performance of SMP. They should let him be like that only, enjoying and doing what he thinks right not what works for TRP.

Sahi me..saari Raunak le li bachhe me se..Pawan also doesn't seem to enjoy all this but seems he has made his peace. He is so lively in BTS videos. Kya milta hai II ko uski aisi image bana kar !

To see the level of singing he is capable of doing..just watch his earlier performances. Just saw a tiny bit of glimpse of that yday in Manaa ho tum..

I started regularly following this season pretty late.. so when mom said she is a Pawan fan it seemed surprising coz Aru sounded much better.. the best..to me. Pawan's singing didn't touch me the way others described it. But then watched all old episodes since auditions..he is a gem..highly talented and awesome singer. Wish he gets that old MOJO back

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tambussam12345

https://youtu.be/zgZkiA1AwiY

YouTube link

Amazing

So looks like maybe finale with top6😁may I hope

i also hope so 😊 finale with 6 contestants 😊

BTW, did anyone notice that yesterday at the beginning HR told, is trophy ka 6-7 copy karke 6 finalists ko de dena chahiye? 😃

However, later Adi repeatedly reminded us that there will be 5 finalists. 😔

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

They released the video on SET as well.

https://youtu.be/I_3isgrVnkg

cosmos2024 thumbnail

Anuraag Deka Violin - YouTube

The winner is trained and talented.

He played Raag Malkauns for selection.

Does anybody have any information on this raga ?

cosmos2024 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK2014

Yeah. Sayali and Hetvi was bit confusing. All are very stylish and looking lovely. Arunitha is looking like a barbie doll and SMP is regal as usual. Sayali and Hetvi both look awesome. Boys also rocked both with outfits and dance.

Irrespective of autotuned voices the video is entertaining.

Song for this video track should have been Come come Barbie let's go party. LOL!