Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I agree with the thought that the boys get more votes because it is the young girls who do a lot more voting and they are very loyal to their favorites. That probably is the reason that there has been only one female winner in II history.

I hope this year it will be a female winner. All three girls are good contenders for the title.

Aru has the fan following, gets votes and is good and so she has the best chance.
Sayli is most improved and has been doing consistently well in the recent episodes plus she has the Jai Maharashtra factor πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ. So I think she has a good chance to win too.

SMP is in a league of her own. Full points to her for her stage presence and the way she performs. None of the others can beat that. Even though at time I wish she would tone it down, I like how spontaneous and confident she is on stage.

As far as my personal top 5 overall:

-Arunita

- Pawan

- Sayli

- Nihal

- SMP, Nihal, Danish in that order any one.

When I reread my list I realized that I put the 2 states (Maharashtra and Karnataka) I have association with on the bottom πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ.

Starttofinish thumbnail

Best thing would be if there are no eliminations now and direct finale. That makes more sense to me of the contestants are already in their states asking for votes.

One weekend they will show clips from each state. That will be the pre-finale episode.

After they come back it will be the finale episode in Mumbai.

Rezz thumbnail

Pawan arunita SMP are for sure. Sayli n Danish

citybest2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Next week elimination will decide what makers are upto.

Starttofinish thumbnail

Originally posted by: citybest2002

Next week elimination will decide what makers are upto.

I doubt there are eliminations this week. The last shoot was in Daman and all 7 were there looking happy and returned to Mumbai. I don’t think they had any shoot in Mumbai and they are all in there respective home towns already. Aru is in Kolkata and PD is in Uttarakhand! .

It seems like either there will be 2 eliminations after they come back or ALL 7 will go to finale.

this weekend episodes are already shot. I think July 10-11 and possibly even July 17-18 they will show each contestant in their state rallying for votes. I have seen this in past II episodes. These can be pretty boring episodes.

Then the finale on July 24th or 25th.

Just guessing.
It is confirmed that Aru is in Kolkata and PD in Uttarakhand. I am sure others are in their home states too.

Edited by Starttofinish - 3 years ago
SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I support the concept of 7 finalists for this season. Would love to see all girls as finalists if it is top 5.

PD will win the show and this has been fixed from the very first day.

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Arunita

Sayli

Pawandeep - Nihal

5 th one can be a toss up between Danish-SMP