Indian Idol 12 - Top 5

citybest2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Post your top 5 list here. Even though its the top 5 that show organizers will decide,,

My top 5 wish is

1. Pawandeep

2. Arunita

3. Nihal

4. Sayali

5. Dhanish

However orgnaizers might eliminate Ashish and Nihal during next two eliminations and make SMP into top 5. She is getting the most support from the organizers, who force judges as well.

Nihal is totally surprise for me, He improved a lot compared to the starting of the show, Same with Sayali. But cant say they will be winners. On the flip side, I see Dhanish go down with his monotonous and predictable performance.

Ashish has his own limitations, he will be the next one to go. SMP has abundant talent but I strongly feel Show organizers and judges killed her winning chances. Their over support and asking her to sing similar songs totally ruined her chances. She unknowingly fell into their trap.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

for me

arunita

pawandeep

sayli

ashish

nihal

i am not to fond of SMP and danish,due to many reasons

citybest2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jacinta_91

for me

arunita

pawandeep

sayli

ashish

nihal

i am not to fond of SMP and danish,due to many reasons

Thats the same reason Dhanish is last in my list, If Makers include judges scores in top5 as well, then its clear that votes are irrelevant, they can make anyone they wish put in the order they want.

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
  1. Pawandeep Rajan
  2. Arunita kanjilal
  3. Sayali Kishore Kamble
  4. Ashish Kulkarni
  5. Danish/SMP (they have talent but they aren't using it properly now ! Idk what has got into Danish's mind he's butchering songs now there was a time I used to like his sargams n madness that electrifies the stage, same with SMP but still she's more consistent, n they have different genre as compared to first 4 so have a higher chance of being in top 5)

Nihal though he's improved a lot but still he'll be at the 5th position n since there are 4 others who sing similar genre it's a tough fight for him.

Piyaazzz thumbnail

Thanks for this thread I wanted to write something but I didn't knew where to write it 😆

I have a different approach to SMP being kinda sidelined, maybe they aren't planning to evict her but to save her ! I have my own reasons to say this as listed below

In my theory nihal n AK are getting higher votes than SMP n sayali respectively, so sayali is getting heavily promoted , also if you observe for both of them a sympathy card has been played by the makers, SMP gets hatred on SM n sayali isn't getting votes (Sonu kakkar just openly said it in the last episode) they are using the same sympathy card as they used for sawai

On the other hand they are also instigating trollers against SMP so as to keep the fire secure , they are making the 2 female contestants bechari !

AK is definitely getting more votes than sayali so he's the next in the hit list !

N for nihal , he has improved drastically, so his popularity! N people now consider him a tough contender with the level of singing he's doing! Including myself in the list too . It is possible that when SMP faced a downfall (trolling n repetitive singing) then nihal took up the place n he's now shining! I think no one thought that nihal would do such wonders , the sidelining of SMP during pp n promotion of sayali n nihal effected a lot to all 3 of them!

Moreover the judges always show Thier support to SMP n sayali Anu n Sonu coming to stage n dancing , giving good comments n + as I said earlier special mention to trolling n sympathy card all are signaling that they are saving her . N sayali nothing is left to say she has open support of judges

This post is not for degrading any contestant but a different outlook on the current situation! No negativity intended!

Thanks

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

My personal TOP 5

Arunita

Sayali

Pawandeep

Ashish

Nihal

Most girls or women vote for guys. Sayli is getting less votes due to that. Cute factor also plays in voting. Nihal may get more votes from teeny boppers. Hey I like him for his adorable hair 😉 but would not vote for the reason 😊

Judges, channel and show are promoting and supporting SMP & Danish so one of them may survive. I dont think SMP will be eliminated I can almost guarantee that. Though all are talented & best wishes to all.

Edited by Dabulls23 - 3 years ago
Dimple84 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

In my opinion top 5 should be :

Arunitha

Sayli

Nihal

Pawandeep

Danish / SMP

Edited by Dimple84 - 3 years ago
GiridharM thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

For me the choice for Top 5 would be

All the three girls.

I feel, person to person, the girls are much more talented than the guys!

As for other two, it should be amongst Nihal/Ashish and Danish

Sorry to say this, but I find Pawandeep's singing neither inspiring nor captivating.

Since I have started watching since March, I don't know about his earlier performances, but as of now, he is the last amongst all singers, accomplishment wise (my personal opinion)

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Piyaazzz

Thanks for this thread I wanted to write something but I didn't knew where to write it 😆

I have a different approach to SMP being kinda sidelined, maybe they aren't planning to evict her but to save her ! I have my own reasons to say this as listed below

In my theory nihal n AK are getting higher votes than SMP n sayali respectively, so sayali is getting heavily promoted , also if you observe for both of them a sympathy card has been played by the makers, SMP gets hatred on SM n sayali isn't getting votes (Sonu kakkar just openly said it in the last episode) they are using the same sympathy card as they used for sawai

On the other hand they are also instigating trollers against SMP so as to keep the fire secure , they are making the 2 female contestants bechari !

AK is definitely getting more votes than sayali so he's the next in the hit list !

N for nihal , he has improved drastically, so his popularity! N people now consider him a tough contender with the level of singing he's doing! Including myself in the list too . It is possible that when SMP faced a downfall (trolling n repetitive singing) then nihal took up the place n he's now shining! I think no one thought that nihal would do such wonders , the sidelining of SMP during pp n promotion of sayali n nihal effected a lot to all 3 of them!

Moreover the judges always show Thier support to SMP n sayali Anu n Sonu coming to stage n dancing , giving good comments n + as I said earlier special mention to trolling n sympathy card all are signaling that they are saving her . N sayali nothing is left to say she has open support of judges

This post is not for degrading any contestant but a different outlook on the current situation! No negativity intended!

Thanks

SMP definitely have more votes than Ashish and Nihal. I know your analysis is based on negativity on SM. But that alerted her fan base so much especially down south they are taking voting very seriously. Iam sure she has more votes.

Coming to Ashish I really don't think he has more votes than Anjali itself leave SMP. If at all that day he stood with Anjali he would be in danger.

If you want proof of my theory wait for SMP elimination either Pawandeep or Arunitha will be brought down to eliminate her if at all they wanted no one else.

My top5

SMP

Arunitha

Pawandeep

Danish

Nihal/Sayali

Even though I see they are Sidelining SMP I still can't believe completely that they will try to eliminate her just because all 5 will be in same genre no variety. At this point I don't think Ashish will make to top5 considering they want Sayali to be highest voted and that can be possible only when there is no division in Maharashtra votes.

This is my opinion. Not saying others deserve or not.

For me I will be more happy if they stop elimination and announce some winner one fine day.

Piyaazzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: GiridharM

For me the choice for Top 5 would be

All the three girls.

I feel, person to person, the girls are much more talented than the guys!

As for other two, it should be amongst Nihal/Ashish and Danish

Sorry to say this, but I find Pawandeep's singing neither inspiring nor captivating.

Since I have started watching since March, I don't know about his earlier performances, but as of now, he is the last amongst all singers, accomplishment wise (my personal opinion)

try watching earlier performances too

Not forcing but just expressing my opinion as a viewer 😆