Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Krishna45637

Blatant copy pasting such hit Hindi show is a big mistake as there is no suspense factor left

Copying regional show vs Hindi show are two different things .. a new gen leap with baby sai Leading it, is not far away if they don't stop the copy paste

Yes copy and paste" a super hit show" was a mistake nothing will bring TRP when they copy each track ...word by word ...TRP audience want suspence and spices but that is missing !

It is still getting TRP 2 is a miracle...It is better for them to end the show or change tracks or bring generation leap 🤔

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Yes copy and paste" a super hit show" was a mistake nothing will bring TRP when they copy each track ...word by word ...TRP audience want suspence and spices but that is missing !

It is still getting TRP 2 is a miracle...It is better for them to end the show or change tracks or bring generation leap 🤔

Yeah the copy-paste still gets 2.0 but makers and SP will make sure it will go down with the time. That day is not far smiley36

I doubt they will introduce another gen. They have changed their cast recently. If it goes for a year, which I doubt, it would will bs possible. Most likely Ghum makers will end this show from this season and will make that Vijayendra Kumeria's new show to replace Ghum.

They might not deviate from YHM unless trp goes below 2.0. Remember in TMD time also they waited till the last moment to change the story.

Edited by Manny_123 - 2 days ago
Bibliophiles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishna45637

Blatant copy pasting such hit Hindi show is a big mistake as there is no suspense factor left

Copying regional show vs Hindi show are two different things .. a new gen leap with baby sai Leading it, is not far away if they don't stop the copy paste

Yupp! I totally agree with you, blatant copy-paste could be one of the biggest factors, becz it leaves room for no suspense & thrill element. And, the core characteristic of a DRAMA is suspense, thrill & curiosity factor. But even bigger factor could be the bad execution of plot by Ghum PH as compared to OG, skipping important fun elements & light-hearted moments of leads for a good build up of Leads. This show might be losing becz of no suspense factor left + that Mahasangam week with Maati proved detrimental to Ghum, it has been losing since then onwards.

I think Ghum PH got encouragement & morally boosted seeing YRKKH copy-pasting a hit Ghum S1/KD for their Gen 4, which was even more fresh in the minds of audience & more recent than YHM.. They toh launched S4- the copy-paste of Ghum1/KD in the same year when Ghum S1 ended, despite of that Yrkkh worked, so YRKKH's experiment in S4 was from where Ghum PH dared to copy a blockbuster Hindi show from the same channel, thinking it would work wonders for them, as well
But what this Ph doesn't realize is Yrkkh deviated from the blatant copy-pasting long, long back.. Though, we could see similarities b/w both shows, here & there, but Yrkkh not copied Ghum/KD word-to-word /blatantly, though plot was same, they added their own creativity, different screenplay.
Ghum PH got it all wrong, they got boosted up in wrong direction, they thought license of copying a Hindi Show of same channel, gave them the necessary license to make Ghum a Verbatim copy, no input & added creativity of their own to enhance the show. Just mindless copying with double dose of toxicity

And, I 100% agree with you on this "Copying a regional show v/s Copying a Hindi show is different", you wrote what was on my mind. Remake of regional shows work wonders for Hindi Tv belt, becz the reach of regional shows, pan India, is very limited or next to negligible, majority haven't watched it before, therefore zero familarity with the content. Content of Regional shows seem like a novel concept, so suspense factor is there throughout in the remake, whereas copying a previous hit HIndi show, which could be possibly watched by majority pan-India, kills the surprise element

Edited by Bibliophiles - 2 days ago
Krishna45637 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Yeah the copy-paste still gets 2.0 but makers and SP will make sure it will go down with the time. That day is not far smiley36

I doubt they will introduce another gen. They have changed their cast recently. If it goes for a year, which I doubt, it would will bs possible. Most likely Ghum makers will end this show from this season and will make that Vijayendra Kumeria's new show to replace Ghum.

They might not deviate from YHM unless trp goes below 2.0. Remember in TMD time also they waited till the last moment to change the story.

Vijendra 's show is coming this month or Nov start & it can replace maati as previous slots are not working at all

Ghum still is 2.0 while highest trp upma is 2.3 so it will still go on for 6 months if it remains at 2.0 also...then they can introduce a gen leap with sai and saraj biological daughter so again 2 sister fighting for a guy story

Edited by Krishna45637 - 2 days ago
Bibliophiles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Yeah!! audience want suspense factor & thrill element, because all these add spice & flavour for the audience in dramasmiley36

But, Heyy, I started liking Bhavika- Hitesh pairing as Savi & Rajat a lot. I like Bhavika's overall personality & Hitesh's endearing smile. Savi-Rajat look fabulous together. Though makers have built up Savi & Rajat in a very bland & rushed manner by chopping off several good scenes. They have slyly chopped off light-hearted moments & doubled up toxicity unnecessarily which this Ganja Ph is very well known for. They made Savi more Stoic & Rajat rude unnecessarily in some places. But, I like Savi-Rajat together, therefore don't wanna lose yet another pair. I seriously wish things would change for better. I wish Longevity for this couple. Fingers crossed

Ghum Gen2.0 could have been better in every way, becz there was no controversial & offending angles like- Devar-Bhabhi or student-teacher relation

Edited by Bibliophiles - 2 days ago
WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It seems Vanku is hell benting on trying to make the show go down smiley36. Itna drama honeke baad bhi trp is stagnant. AAA show.dethroned Ghum just from duration. smiley36 What did they expect from this copy-paste lol I doubt this will run till next year first quater.

They didn't understand that here people have watched Savi and Savi's mother, they connect with her, watching her sitting idle and not taking correct measures to ensure her safety won't work in Ghum

Our star is Savi not Rajat

Edited by WhimsicalMind - 2 days ago
WhimsicalMind thumbnail

I like Savi and Rajat too, they have to move on from the OG and start adding their own elements, this track was terrible

WhimsicalMind thumbnail

If Savi goes back with that half hearted apology, then it should go off air

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: WhimsicalMind

They didn't understand that here people have watched Savi and Savi's mother, they connect with her, watching her sitting idle and not taking correct measures to ensure her safety won't work in Ghum

Our star is Savi not Rajat

If they can preserve Savi's og character, set the story according to the OG ghum plot they can increase TRP. But they seem to be not planning to do that. Imo it is not just about Savi...ML needs to have that screen presence to make FL's journey interesting. If ML stays doormat the show will eventually come to a point of which TRP will be stagnant. Both leads should be balanced properly. For the sake of fitting into YHM, they are adjusting FL's og traits.

I dun think they don't know that. SP must be pressurizing them to stick to the YHM plot. Without channel's consent they can't do it. In contrast, DKP seems to have much liberty in tweaking the story of Rishta as per the requirement. They initially used Ghum and then deviated from it. They have similarities with their past gens but they add dramas factors in between which I dun see it in Ghum.

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

If they can preserve Savi's og character, set the story according to the OG ghum plot they can increase TRP. But they seem to be not planning to do that. Imo it is not just about Savi...ML needs to have that screen presence to make FL's journey interesting. If ML stays doormat the show will eventually come to a point of which TRP will be stagnant. Both leads should be balanced properly. For the sake of fitting into YHM, they are adjusting FL's og traits.

I dun think they don't know that. SP must be pressurizing them to stick to the YHM plot. Without channel's consent they can't do it. In contrast, DKP seems to have much liberty in tweaking the story of Rishta as per the requirement. They initially used Ghum and then deviated from it. They have similarities with their past gens but they add dramas factors in between which I dun see it in Ghum.

So true 👍

DKP served Ghum 1 plot with other elements now it looks like deviated totally smiley36KV's " pointing 👆 was so effective that the scene from promo ...DKP's doing it right way