Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

Never take Ghum promo seriously , If the promo is bad, it means the episode gonna be good .Promo and actual episode have 0 connection! In the Jigar track, Rajat himself stopped Savi from meeting Sai in the promo, but in the episode, he actually dropped Sai off to Savi 😂 Today's episode also don't play out like the promo 🤷‍♀️ so Aage bhi nahi hoga. Nd Ghum they gotta go do bandhua majdoori for Fahmaan's new show, cuz the trp is hella low for that show rn.

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: Golimumab

It's good I guess..Now the makers can keep skipping lighthearted/ fun moments and can freely add their own toxicity..Anyways TRP audience are liking itsmiley36They've already skipped "IshRa locked in the house" wale epis..I've also heard they've already shot the engagement episode..Going by the speed, I'm pretty sure they would have skipped most of the lighthearted moments between the leads and the families even in this track.

Funny how last week when the trps decreased *the ancient 10 year old show* was blamed but now it's alright I guesssmiley36Afterall the trp audience are not obsessed like us online fanssmiley36

They r showing Vibhi coming n meeting Mihika n Mihir getting jealous wala part 🤣 So yeah it's good they can skip all good n funny parts n add their own toxicity because that's what ganja stans loves ❤️

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Yesss facts fr, they got their own charm when they ain't beefin'. Lowkey they do come off as a domestic couple only when they don't FIGHT. Like, I saw this clip today of Rajat and Savi just talkin', it was cute ganja should add secnes like that.

Sidey characters are ok tbh. Rajat’s dad doesn't have much of a role. I liked Shree before, she had strong screen presence and good comedic timing, but now she's probs gonna turn vamp I guess. Tara’s actor is actually pretty good, and Jigar’s actor kills it in negative roles. Arman is meh... I can't tolerate his scenes with Mirnu tho. Riddhi is hot ngl

I watched another serial for a while where SS was Bhagya Actress's son , she was evil 😈 saas in that 😂....She can act really well ; I watched for a while after that couldn't take it ( drama was boring )...Basically she is a good actress will really portray what is is being asked ...

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

They r showing Vibhi coming n meeting Mihika n Mihir getting jealous wala part 🤣 So yeah it's good they can skip all good n funny parts n add their own toxicity because that's what ganja stans loves ❤️

Did they show Raman-Shagun dance, and later Raman-Ishita dance sequence? Since this ph loves toxic stuff more, I don't think they'll avoid this scenesmiley36 That was one scene which I hated like hell. Ishita was very hurt with Raman's actions, with the kind of act he put up, and I thought there would be a confrontation between IshRa regarding what Raman did at sangeet,I thought she would tell him not to use her whenever he wants to demean his ex, but they skipped that and made IshRa normal again.

I read an article where Mihir's counterpart already cancelled the engagement. There is so much to go before cancelling the engagement. Directly engagement? smiley3

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

Did they show Raman-Shagun dance, and later Raman-Ishita dance sequence? Since this ph loves toxic stuff more, I don't think they'll avoid this scenesmiley36 That was one scene which I hated like hell. Ishita was very hurt with Raman's actions, with the kind of act he put up, and I thought there would be a confrontation between IshRa regarding what Raman did at sangeet,I thought she would tell him not to use her whenever he wants to demean his ex, but they skipped that and made IshRa normal again.

I read an article where Mihir's counterpart already cancelled the engagement. There is so much to go before cancelling the engagement. Directly engagement? smiley3

They will add their own tadka in that scene like they did in param track 🤣

Dunno about mihir counterpart..

Shaon thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

I see. I have only recently started watching so this was my first experience of complete mismatch between promo and episode, but it was a pleasant experience. Otherwise it would have undone Rajat's beautiful gesture.

That story is seriously overdone and even the promos look boring. They can host another award show and it still won't get enough trps.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

I watched another serial for a while where SS was Bhagya Actress's son , she was evil 😈 saas in that 😂....She can act really well ; I watched for a while after that couldn't take it ( drama was boring )...Basically she is a good actress will really portray what is is being asked ...

Yes, I saw that show too but it was nothing in front of her character Uttara Devi in Jiji MAA. She was beyond evil in that show. Bhavika was in that show as well as FL’s sister smiley36

Pallavi Ji is great in both comedic and negative roles smiley27

Bibliophiles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 46 minutes ago

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Lol it means audience love seeing Savi getting abused n torture smiley37

She was literally abused,dragged n thrown out of house while Rajat was standing silent n when Isha Shantanu asked he said kuch misunderstanding hogai hai smiley37

Humiliation of Savi both at her workplace and in her in laws house worked since ganja is famous for their toxicity n unho ne joh kudh ka tadka dala tha woh kaam kar gaya 🤣

But heyy, according to DAILY TRPS OF SHOWS- the day on which the most torturous episode aired iin GHUM- i.e, the episode in which Savi was expelled from school & publically humiliated & abused the mostsmiley14, the most torturous episode of that week, garnered lowest TRP of Ghum, as compared to other epis. And from there onwards, TRPs improved & only went upwards, becz of assurance of positive episodes through precap & promos. And the previous week i.e Savi getting dragged out week's TRP have anyways been low.

So, heyy, nowadays, TRP audience have started gradually rejecting depressing & dark episodes. They sometimes send good indication through their low ratings that they discourage makers' infusing hellhole & tadka of multiplied toxicity
But, yes, I agree, Ghum makers unnecessarily multiplied the humiliation,toxicity to manifold in this Jigar track & made it worse, darker & unwatchable. They could've handled it more sensitively
Bibliophiles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 34 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Never take Ghum promo seriously , If the promo is bad, it means the episode gonna be good .Promo and actual episode have 0 connection! In the Jigar track, Rajat himself stopped Savi from meeting Sai in the promo, but in the episode, he actually dropped Sai off to Savi 😂 Today's episode also don't play out like the promo 🤷‍♀️ so Aage bhi nahi hoga. Nd Ghum they gotta go do bandhua majdoori for Fahmaan's new show, cuz the trp is hella low for that show rn.

So true, this STAR PLUS think, that audience can't see their agenda , they're continuously using few shows esp. Ghum as GODMOTHER, to uplift the TRPs of their new bland, flop & dull shows. They're continuously using Ghum as bandhua-majdoorsmiley36, seems like Sitara trying yo squeeze out whatever TRPs of Ghum & distribute to those flop launches, ultimately sucking the life out of Ghum, saying it Tata- bye-bye. Otherwise, why will they frustrate audience with these crap MAHASANGAM, which nobody asked for & which ultimately reduces TRP of their one of the Top shows

"Sochte hai, kahi isi bahane aur bechaare shows ka bhi bhala hojayesmiley36"

Edited by Bibliophiles - 7 minutes ago
Shaon thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 21 minutes ago

Actually, Bhavika and Hitesh work brilliantly in these Mahasangams / special events. I saw them in the teej and Janmashtami celebrations, they were really fun yet not totally out of character (the show should introduce the same dynamics, they carry it so well). I guess the channel is trying to use that since other shows are either old and the audience is used to it or new and still getting into the groove. And of course, their 2+ works to further overwork them by promoting other shows.