Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 hours ago

I guess there is no harm if people like me r obsessed for an ancient show considering that the same ancient show gas more repeat value than current onair shows..Same ancient show is getting copied just for the sake of trps..

Golimumab thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

I guess there is no harm if people like me r obsessed for an ancient show considering that the same ancient show gas more repeat value than current onair shows..Same ancient show is getting copied just for the sake of trps..

If a show is remembered fondly even after 10 years, then that means it has achieved that cult status..😁 Current itv fans wouldn't be able to relate to it because itv is trash right now. Initial episodes of yhm have great repeat value because of the romance, comedy, lead couple progression, family scenes, slice-of-life genre..Ghum only has drama, no wonder fans are struggling to watch it for one time itself😆

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

IKR

Watching again is too boring 😴...I can't watch none of the shows again but what they are airing also can't stand smiley37

All are copying each other

An ex GF , Bhabi or sister lusting on ML

Accidents ( either ML or FL), FL infertile declared but miraculously becomes pregnant then the most amazing nevrr stopping " Abuse of FL"....

Same evety where

Haan 😂 Abuse of fl will never stop. Worst if fl falls in love, even if ml slaps her, she'll still do maraham patti. 🤦‍♀️😂 Isliye kuch logon ki baatein sunke toh literally hassi aati hai 💀 Man I have too much time today to visit here , anyways are you watching Big boss ? I hear Shehzada, nd Muskan ( aka anupama pakhi ) are contestant.
Bibliophiles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Yeh PH itne scary actors doondh ke kahan se lata hai ? 😭

Is it low budget issues ya inki choice hi aisi hai ?

Umm...Cost-cutting/low budget ke karan hi inki choice aisi hai

They refuse to spend a few bucks on quality, experienced & better actors for their supporting cast

Instead they do cost-cutting &hire sub-par supporting cast & then make them a wallpaper or furniture

Edited by Bibliophiles - 2 hours ago
The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Golimumab

If a show is remembered fondly even after 10 years, then that means it has achieved that cult status..😁 Current itv fans wouldn't be able to relate to it because itv is trash right now. Initial episodes of yhm have great repeat value because of the romance, comedy, lead couple progression, family scenes, slice-of-life genre..Ghum only has drama, no wonder fans are struggling to watch it for one time itself😆

This is what it is. Current itv is trash. It’s no wonder nearly all or shall I say 99% of the stuffs don’t have repeat value. Even in American tv it’s the same, but the quality is still hundreds times better. But compared to old American shows, the current stuffs are bland in comparison. BW the same. HW the same. Don’t know what has happened to the quality of fiction :( Precovid ITV was so good.

I blame Sathiya, RS and Ghum for it. All these three are responsible for the downgrade of ITV. Sathiya because the ML was mute and since then itv has become far more fl centric than it ever was and MLs aren’t given good quality writing anymore. RS because of many reasons. Ghum because it brought ml with 2 women pinning over him to the center which I know itv used to have before too, but it was never the main concept and stretched this long like Sai Pakhi Virat were. So since then colors and SP are all running with 2 fls after 1 ml concept