Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 hours ago

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Yeah, ikr? It's not about disrespecting older shows, it's just a plain truth—10 years is a huge generational gap in terms of audience. What people liked back then isn't what the audience today enjoys. Like, if I watch the shows my mom used to love, I'd cringe and laugh so hard. Meanwhile, my mom can't understand the stuff I watch now. It's just how it is. They’re trying to force someone else's characteristics into Savi, and how are OG viewers supposed to connect with that? Now they have her acting like a mute nanny? Back then, sure, mute leads, victimized FLs, and getting slapped worked for audiences. MLs being aggressive, and then taking charge—that was the formula. But now? It literally doesn't work anymore

Everyone wants the FL's story now, with her taking the lead while the ML takes a backseat. Whether it's Savi, Abhira, or Jhanak, nobody is interested in the ML's trauma or his sob story about how his ex cheated. And Savi? They're making her out to be this almost SA victim, getting slapped around, and today she's saying sorry to Tara and Rajat? For what exactly?! The victim apologizing is peak clownery..It's so disconnected from her core characteristics. No wonder the Trp is tanking, especially with these sideys and molestation tracks. They're so out of touch with what viewers actually want to see now.

So true

Every thing in the world changed " 10 yrs " are a long period ....

Every thing changing in the world but ITV is still staying still like frozen in time same bakwas tracks every where

Some time I can't stop laughing

I got fed up of all the earlier shows...like I thought I would never get fed up of " kuch rang" Now I can't watch that at all

Even Ghum 1 videos ; can't watch any more 😫

Over here Savi being slapped by abusers wife, Rajat apologising with anger 😠 😡

Savi has only one aim in life be " mute Nanny of Sai"....smiley37smiley37

This asavi could have died with her " good for nothing parents "....

Edited by Rosh4rose - 7 hours ago
Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 hours ago

Originally posted by: Bibliophiles

Yeah, in today's times, Leads getting slapped here and there, without any strong retaliation from Leads' sides & being passive won't go down well with the audience, especially the already set & loyal audience of Ghum in any case....Times have changed

Especially, molestation victim apologizing, is simply atrocious & infuriating of another level, definitely peak clownery . Why I doubt, victim apologizing scene must be Ganja PH's own creation.

Why VIctims of abuse, are being made a scapegoat??has a new trend started or what?? or, has this trend always been there on ITV?? First, in that show Anupamaa, now in Ghum.

Yeah, times have changed and so has the audience. Savi apologizing is their own 'creative,' probably but Savi getting slapped by Tara and Rajat going on ki meri behan ki jindagi barbad hogyi even after knowing jigar is a molester was straight ripped from some old show. They don’t even use their brains to cut some part which might not fit today.

Itv seriously can NEVER handle sensitive tracks like SA or molestation. The old shows just made it a joke, and let’s be real, victim getting slap was totally unnecessary. Anupama? Yeah, they made Dimpy a rape victim only to turn her into a negative character before killing her off in the worst way. Ghum is no better either; they don’t know how to handle this stuff at all. In Ghum 2, at least Savi has beat Harini’s husband... Now to copy paste to make her a mute nanny , they made her cry, and cry, pining for Sai.

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bibliophiles

Ohh!! I got it, It's a pattern- as December End could be Ghum PH's official contract renewal & contract reviewing time of the year. becz rememeber & observe, last year also,during Ghum S2 times, script change started since Dec., they officially deviated from the script from OG Mohor/SAKK during Dec-Jan month only- with Savi-Ishaan's deal/forced marriage. So, this could be.

Dec-Jan is their official contract reviewal time

Ohh okay, I was just thinking... Shahi switches up his script whenever he wants and picks it up again whenever it suits him, probably 'cause the channel has his back. Meanwhile, Ganja Ph and the channel probably don't get along as much, so they gotta copy this for 6 months.
Randomlurker thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

By the time it will be doomed smiley37smiley37

Lmao so true, the way this outdated stuff isn’t even working for them anymore 💀 tab tak show hi nahi bachega. Upar se channel is always putting pressure on shows like Ghum or Uka to give more Trp, like wtf. Plus, this PH is so lazy, they don’t even enhance scenes. Ek kiya tha, and channel ne usko bhi cut kar diya 🤡 If the show even lasts till Jan, then maybe we’ll see their “creativity” at play. Who knows, they might make Rajat fall in love with Aashka again because the whole third angle is their fave tope.
Bibliophiles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 hours ago

The important factor the ITV writers are ignoring is world changed a lot !

"Me too " movement occurred now " victims " have better voice ....People started to understand the " trauma and pain "

Still victim being slapped seriously

ITV makers are indifferent & a Total Failure in grasping the monumental transformation that's happening in the society. People have a lot more awareness now & there is a rise in intolerance against abuse & exploitation

But, it seems like ITV makers conveniently choose to discard all the changes, they deliberately overlook all so as to stick to regressiveness, because as per them regressiveness sells & it's their business & everything is business for them

They don't create ART now, but SELL. So, they should continue calling themselves, what they actually are, BUSINESSMEN & not falsely brag themselves as- they're some PROMOTERS/ CREATORS of ART. No one would buy their crap now.

Bibliophiles thumbnail

That is another pain ...Not sure what kind of " cringe 😬 these Ghum writers will bring

Their creativity is more scary ....

Ohh, Yes, Yess, Yesss!!! Ghum writers' own creativity is even more horrific & scarier than their copy-paste campaign. Watching Ghum's own creativity is even more painful & a bigger headache.They become worse than Candy crush writers
Ghum writers' original creativity is a hellholesmiley11
Bibliophiles thumbnail

Yeah, times have changed and so has the audience. Savi apologizing is their own 'creative,' probably but Savi getting slapped by Tara and Rajat going on ki meri behan ki jindagi barbad hogyi even after knowing jigar is a molester was straight ripped from some old show. They don’t even use their brains to cut some part which might not fit today.

Itv seriously can NEVER handle sensitive tracks like SA or molestation. The old shows just made it a joke, and let’s be real, victim getting slap was totally unnecessary. Anupama? Yeah, they made Dimpy a rape victim only to turn her into a negative character before killing her off in the worst way. Ghum is no better either; they don’t know how to handle this stuff at all. In Ghum 2, at least Savi has beat Harini’s husband... Now to copy paste to make her a mute nanny , they made her cry, and cry, pining for Sai.

As per Darwin- "Survival of the Fittest"- i.e- those who learn to adapt themselves with the changes in the society, survive the longest in competition

And, Ghum CVs refuse to adapt themselves with the changed mentality of society, that's why they're too adamant to not cut some outdated & regressive parts from their show which might doesn't fit today. They just brainlessly keep on blindly copy-pasting word-by-wordsmiley37like a kindergarten student, who aren't able to eliminate useless & meaningless scenes to make it worth-watching
Plagiarism me sabke BAAP hai Ghum CVs
"If we sell the brains of Ghum writers in the market, we'll get huge amount in return, because they're such highly unused brains, kabhi galti se bhu use hi nahi huye Ghum CVs ke brainsmiley36
Bibliophiles thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

Ohh okay, I was just thinking... Shahi switches up his script whenever he wants and picks it up again whenever it suits him, probably 'cause the channel has his back. Meanwhile, Ganja Ph and the channel probably don't get along as much, so they gotta copy this for 6 months.

You got this right, Shahi is currently dominating Star Plus, with both his shows in Top 2, so he's given enough creative liberty & leverage & a greater freedom to tweak the script as he wish as compared to other Production house. Shahi is given a leeway. Other PH is bound to abide by channel to a greater extent
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 hours ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 hours ago

Ghum writer's own creativity has not even started " copy & paste " an ancient show is such cringe fest !

One improvement there this time " Molester " reached jail ...Last time Mamaji cool 😎 walked out with Eeeeshaaan threatening with video recording by Reeva & Savi standing as his wife and GF.....

Reeva looked like his soul mate smiley37smiley37smiley37

Savi his burden ......This avatar Savi has a job , a car 🚗 to drive around and one set of parents who live for her ( unlike Sairat parents).....