Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Golimumab thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 hours ago

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Rajat acting as if "he has done a great sacrifice " for Savi

He was harbouring a serial sexual offender in his house where there is his little daughter also lives !..He is worried about his sister's tears what kind of up bringing has given to her ; who supporting a molester.

I really hope this Ganja writing ✍️ ( smiley37They are copying )...will get the after effect of too much toxicity ....Hope ticks on TRP gang , Ganja must learn a lesson

It is better to end showing " Savi's torture " Dhe better die with generation leap at least can unite with her parents ....Kya bakwas are they showing....like seriously they are getting TRP 2

Apparently this is the land auction track. This track was supposed to come long back before molestation track when Raman and Ishita weren't on good terms. Bringing this after the molestation track makes zero sense. The purpose of Jigar's track was to establish the friendship between the leads..If he is still talking like this to Savi after everything that has happened,then what was the purpose of Jigar's track?

Golimumab thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bibliophiles

Ganja PH seems like have abandoned using any % of their brain, becz of their total dependance & overconfidence on the readymade plot for their show...They don't even introspect whether copying a line-to-line narrative of a 10 year old show would work fine in today's time, They don't introspect that maybe OG Ekta Show's writers weren't so thoughtful while writing the dialogues of ML, and that's why they made ML act like he had done such a great sacrifice by supporting victims of harassment, over a monster preposterous product. This is the least we could do as a civilised society
They don't ponder that maybe there wasn't much awareness during YHM times, that's why those writers got away with such bakwaas dialogues of ML, & horrible behaviour of ML's sister & mother.
Have Ganja writers' brains gotten so freezed, that they can't tweak plots & scenes to make it likeable for audience

Okay I really don't want to get into this..but this is not what happened in YHM after molestation track. After Param's track, Raman and Ishita became friends and Raman's behaviour changed completely. He used to even support Ishita and reprimand his sister whenever his sister tried to blame Ishita for what happened.

Bibliophiles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golimumab

Okay I really don't want to get into this..but this is not what happened in YHM after molestation track. After Param's track, Raman and Ishita became friends and Raman's behaviour changed completely. He used to even support Ishita and reprimand his sister whenever his sister tried to blame Ishita for what happened.

Naah. naah! I am not talking about the changed equation post Param track or the good times of Ishra, friendship phase & changed equation, post that. I know that it in fact changed for good in YHM. They wrote many light-hearted stuff. I was just talking here about Raman/Rajat's dialogues post sending Param/Jigar to jail.

Edited by Bibliophiles - 16 hours ago
Golimumab thumbnail
Posted: 15 hours ago

Naah. naah! I am not talking about the changed equation post Param track or the good times of Ishra, friendship phase & changed equation, post that. I know that it in fact changed for good in YHM. They wrote many light-hearted stuff. I was just talking here about Raman/Rajat's dialogues post sending Param/Jigar to jail.

Okay about that..I would agree those dialogues could've been avoided. I think the intention behind those dialogues was something else, but it didn't come across well.

Because in og, Bala blames Raman for staying silent..So Raman probably wanted to explain his predicament..he wanted to collect enough evidence so that his sister can come to terms with the reality and accept that her husband isn't a good man. So he was trying to think about her emotions as well..I feel that was the intention behind the monologue

And in the scenes after that, the way he apologizes to Ishita or the way he stops Simmi from meeting her husband or him taking stand for Ishita against Simmi..it's clear that he had good intentions all along.

As you said, most importantly the equation between IshRa changes after Param's track. Ghum cvs showing land auction track after molestation track is like erasing all the progression between the leads. Atleast if they have decided to copy paste, they should do it properly..Jumbling up the tracks like this is ruining the story.

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 hours ago

Ganja PH seems like have abandoned using any % of their brain, becz of their total dependance & overconfidence on the readymade plot for their show...They don't even introspect whether copying a line-to-line narrative of a 10 year old show would work fine in today's time, They don't introspect that maybe OG Ekta Show's writers weren't so thoughtful while writing the dialogues of ML, and that's why they made ML act like he had done such a great sacrifice by supporting victims of harassment, over a monster preposterous product. This is the least we could do as a civilised society
They don't ponder that maybe there wasn't much awareness during YHM times, that's why those writers got away with such bakwaas dialogues of ML, & horrible behaviour of ML's sister & mother.
Have Ganja writers' brains gotten so freezed, that they can't tweak plots & scenes to make it likeable for audience

. This is my issue too—what worked 10 years ago for audiences is completely dead now. It’s honestly disgusting and cheap. They’re not even trying at this point, just copying line by line without using 1% of their brain. It’s like they’re on autopilot, and they’re destroying Savi’s core character. She’s been butchered to the point that she’s just a mute nanny now, barely even relevant. 'Ghum 2.' This was supposed to be Savi's second chance, her story, her trauma—but nope, all we get is Rajat's trauma, Rajat’s kids, Rajat’s problems! What is this trash? Savi, a victim who almost got SA, is getting slapped around by Tara While Rajat watching. Rajat’s dialogue today, 'meri behan ki jindagi barbad hogyi,' was pure cringe.

And Shree? What a piece of shit. For her, Aashka is a 'sl*t,' but Jigar, who literally tried to assault Savi, is a 'good guy'? Like what kind of woman is she ? .Tara and Shree are both over the top now, blaming Savi for ruining Tara’s marriage. This kind of BS might have worked 10 years ago, but today’s audience is different. Nobody's buying this kinda stuff anymore. The Trps don’t lie—the molestation track got lowest 1.8 trp, the fake pregnancy with SaRaj got 2.2. It’s clear people today don’t want to see this crap. Sure, copying happens everywhere, in films, in songs, but even ‘Rishta’ moved on from straight-up plagiarism long ago. These guys? They’re still copying word for word. How long until they wake up and move past this? The Trps are tanking, and they still haven’t learned.

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 14 hours ago

Happy birthday, Rajubhai Thakkar aka Sagar Saini uncle 🥳

Bibliophiles thumbnail
Posted: 14 hours ago

Okay about that..I would agree those dialogues could've been avoided. I think the intention behind those dialogues was something else, but it didn't come across well.

Because in og, Bala blames Raman for staying silent..So Raman probably wanted to explain his predicament..he wanted to collect enough evidence so that his sister can come to terms with the reality and accept that her husband isn't a good man. So he was trying to think about her emotions as well..I feel that was the intention behind the monologue

And in the scenes after that, the way he apologizes to Ishita or the way he stops Simmi from meeting her husband or him taking stand for Ishita against Simmi..it's clear that he had good intentions all along.

As you said, most importantly the equation between IshRa changes after Param's track. Ghum cvs showing land auction track after molestation track is like erasing all the progression between the leads. Atleast if they have decided to copy paste, they should do it properly..Jumbling up the tracks like this is ruining the story.

Yeah, makers intended to portray something else through those dialogues. Raman/Rajat's intentions weren't questionable, they had good intentions but their tone was problematic. It was because of their tone, that intentions of the writers didn't come across well & sounded something else. Both of them are doing their brother's duty by stopping their sister from meeting that monster & also doing their husband's duty

And regarding Ghum CVs, jumbling up tracks, and erasing the progression is simply Ghum CVs incapability of handling multiple tracks at the same time, it got too much heavy for them. That's why Mrunmayi-Aman track on hold, auction & thank you track in multiple languages coming this late. And, yes, they're totally reversing the progression, by bring Auction track at a wrong time. As you said in the other post- "nakal karne keliye bhi akal chahiye" .They believe in- ONE TRACK AT A TIME, otherwise it's too much to handle for them, completely ignoring the fact that RIGHT SEQUENCE WAS CRUCIAL FOR THE BUILD UP. I don't understand how tough it for them to understand this basic thing, can't they observe the purpose of the sequence.

Despite that, all that we wanted from them was -some creative diversion in a positive direction, but they instead doubled toxicity in the name of creativity. Khair, Ghum makers ko kaun hi samjha saka hai, karna wahi hai jo ye chahengesmiley36

Edited by Bibliophiles - 14 hours ago
Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 hours ago

Og viewers gayb ho gaye isliye aur new bhi aane se raha given the writing they are doing with fl's character chu** Ganja makers for making Savi a mute nanny.

https://x.com/tb0662903414692/status/1847594629199208833

https://x.com/basyoohi/status/1847549163090645248

Anyways Sai ke liye god this Sai jaap is so overrated now.

https://x.com/beuniquelyyou_/status/1847594633750016145

Edited by Randomlurker - 13 hours ago
Bibliophiles thumbnail
Posted: 13 hours ago

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

. This is my issue too—what worked 10 years ago for audiences is completely dead now. It’s honestly disgusting and cheap. They’re not even trying at this point, just copying line by line without using 1% of their brain. It’s like they’re on autopilot, and they’re destroying Savi’s core character. She’s been butchered to the point that she’s just a mute nanny now, barely even relevant. 'Ghum 2.' This was supposed to be Savi's second chance, her story, her trauma—but nope, all we get is Rajat's trauma, Rajat’s kids, Rajat’s problems! What is this trash? Savi, a victim who almost got SA, is getting slapped around by Tara While Rajat watching. Rajat’s dialogue today, 'meri behan ki jindagi barbad hogyi,' was pure cringe.

And Shree? What a piece of shit. For her, Aashka is a 'sl*t,' but Jigar, who literally tried to assault Savi, is a 'good guy'? Like what kind of woman is she ? .Tara and Shree are both over the top now, blaming Savi for ruining Tara’s marriage. This kind of BS might have worked 10 years ago, but today’s audience is different. Nobody's buying this kinda stuff anymore. The Trps don’t lie—the molestation track got lowest 1.8 trp, the fake pregnancy with SaRaj got 2.2. It’s clear people today don’t want to see this crap. Sure, copying happens everywhere, in films, in songs, but even ‘Rishta’ moved on from straight-up plagiarism long ago. These guys? They’re still copying word for word. How long until they wake up and move past this? The Trps are tanking, and they still haven’t learned.

They're definitely running Ghum on autopilot, even if they do changes , it is to jumble up sequence, & for doubling dose of toxicity ,& for nullifying the progression b/w leads.

Ek toh that OG show is a 10-y/o- one. and in 10 years, puri duniyaa ulat-pulat hojaaati hai, so why not trends on ITV... Even if they were copying, they shouldn't have tweaked so much with the characterization of Savi, that she becomes irrecognizable. These Ghum writers are very much grown-up adults, not a kid anymore to understand that Ishita & Savi are 2 different characters with different traumatic history & background.

Tho, they were merging concept of YHM in Ghum, but could have blended with Ghum characterization. How would Savi & Ishita react in every situation in a ditto, copy-pasted . Sounds so illogical. But ITV & logic don't go hand-in-hand. Though, years of trauma might have dampened the fighting back spirit of SAVI, but a born fighter is a fighter, no matter what, it ignites in adverse situation like molestation/ Jigar track.

And, what to say about Tara & Shree, perhaps the less said, the better, it's a quite sad fact but it's true that even after 10 years, there are innumerable wives blind in love with their red flag husbands, and M-I-L who worship their monster Son-I-L & have blindfaith on them.....and condition of D-I-L still not have improvised much in many household in 2k24 they'll still be blamed for everything & are always considered PARAYI, their in-laws fail to stand up with their D-I-L still. So, this kinda plot is still relevant in today's society, but they should align it with Ghum's

But, the most irrelevant thing was making Savi a mute, subdued one, they mellowed her down, who's surrendering against the crap being spoken against her, not fighting hard against that vulture, in a crucial track like this. Tho, I've no qualms if they empower Rajat's character in a good direction. Both the leads should be given tracks to shine through, but obviously without compromising the other's characterization 😄

Edited by Bibliophiles - 12 hours ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 hours ago

Apparently this is the land auction track. This track was supposed to come long back before molestation track when Raman and Ishita weren't on good terms. Bringing this after the molestation track makes zero sense. The purpose of Jigar's track was to establish the friendship between the leads..If he is still talking like this to Savi after everything that has happened,then what was the purpose of Jigar's track?

I stopped watching the crap fest already

.watching ,You tube promo video which automatically pops up only

Horrible writing or copying what ever it is ...

I felt like slapping Rajath my self ...Ganja never learned their lesson they shouldn't get away thins time around ...TRP should fall