Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Manny_123

I dun think they don't know that. SP must be pressurizing them to stick to the YHM plot. Without channel's consent they can't do it. In contrast, DKP seems to have much liberty in tweaking the story of Rishta as per the requirement. They initially used Ghum and then deviated from it. They have similarities with their past gens but they add dramas factors in between which I dun see it in Ghum.

Idk which episode exactly but like 7-8 episodes ago, Ganja added some of their own scenes between Savi and Rajat, but SP cut them out when it air on tv. So everyone on Twitter all day is saying Sitara is more obsessed than Ganja with copying OG. 💀 But fr, can't this PH just talk it out with the channel? Cuz clearly it's not working for them. I mean thik hai anupama ko bhi 2.3 trp hi mil raha hai. But still slot leader
Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is what I was talking about 🙄😮‍💨

https://x.com/PriyaMh83589687/status/1846995975375921358

Golimumab thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Tbh I wouldn't even call this show as copy-paste at this point..because they have skipped so many ishra centric tracks/scenes and directly jumped to param's track..and even in that they added additional toxic scenes which weren't there in og..Seems like they only want drama

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Golimumab

Tbh I wouldn't even call this show as copy-paste at this point..because they have skipped so many ishra centric tracks/scenes and directly jumped to param's track..and even in that they added additional toxic scenes which weren't there in og..Seems like they only want drama

Ganja makers only believe in toxicity and negativity..That's why there is still no progression in btw the leads..

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Idk which episode exactly but like 7-8 episodes ago, Ganja added some of their own scenes between Savi and Rajat, but SP cut them out when it air on tv. So everyone on Twitter all day is saying Sitara is more obsessed than Ganja with copying OG. 💀 But fr, can't this PH just talk it out with the channel? Cuz clearly it's not working for them. I mean thik hai anupama ko bhi 2.3 trp hi mil raha hai. But still slot leader

It is the episode of which Savi was in cell. They cut the part where Rajat noticed her wound on the foot and his concern over that. Also outside the police station, Rajat lifted up Savi to take her to the car and tended to her wounds. They were all edited out it seems. After bail thet directly showed Savi talking to Rajat inside the car. It depends on the relationship between PH and the channel I guess. Channel has not given much liberty after the trp went down in later part of S2 which paved the way for revamp.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Golimumab

That’s why they should’ve copied a kalesh filled show like Saathiya etc rather than a light hearted show like YHM.
WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 hours ago

Rajat acting as if "he has done a great sacrifice " for Savi

He was harbouring a serial sexual offender in his house where there is his little daughter also lives !..He is worried about his sister's tears what kind of up bringing has given to her ; who supporting a molester.

I really hope this Ganja writing ✍️ ( smiley37They are copying )...will get the after effect of too much toxicity ....Hope ticks on TRP gang , Ganja must learn a lesson

It is better to end showing " Savi's torture " Dhe better die with generation leap at least can unite with her parents ....Kya bakwas are they showing....like seriously they are getting TRP 2

Bibliophiles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 hours ago

Originally posted by: WhimsicalMind

They didn't understand that here people have watched Savi and Savi's mother, they connect with her, watching her sitting idle and not taking correct measures to ensure her safety won't work in Ghum

Our star is Savi not Rajat

Undoubtedly, FLs were a star in Ghum seasons, & it should be. Savi should be empowered, strong & have the guts to give befitting replies to the ones undermining her just like in S2

But I believe & even Manny too yesterday pointed out that there should be a proper balance in the characterization of both ML & FL. Both ML & FL should have an equal say i.e Both Savi & Rajat should be the star. Both ML & FL should be the driving factor of the plot, show becomes lack-lustrous & uninteresting, if just 1 character is active & all in all. How monotonic it would be. It would look like a monologue and it's a DRAMA, so at least both ML & FL should be given equal opportunity to shine through
and if, the ML of the show is always dormant, passive, with no spine of his own, then will you ever be able to root such a dormant ML for your strongest FL, won't you consider such ML unroootable for the FL, A ML should be the pillar of strength for FL & vice-versa, & journey of growth together that makes it worth-watching. And making either ML or FL dormant discards any such thing happening.
Imagine only FL standing up for herself, & sorting all the Kaands, with no kind of trust,support & companionship, but only loneliness. Will people root for such kinda ML then, won't there be a trend for new ML.This was what happened with S2, na. I think that was the actual reason why Ghum S2 doomed, and Ishaan's character was wrapped up, becz S2 ML was so messed up & spineless, he wasn't a concrete support system of FL, most of the time, passive, having no active role in helping FL sort out her issues. All the burden on Savi's shoulders. Ultimately, audience & makers felt the need for a revampsmiley36
So,both ML & FL should be the driving force of show, both of them helping each other in lightning the burden of their lives. Otherwise, a show is bound to be tanked

Edited by Bibliophiles - 11 hours ago
Bibliophiles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 hours ago

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Rajat acting as if "he has done a great sacrifice " for Savi

He was harbouring a serial sexual offender in his house where there is his little daughter also lives !..He is worried about his sister's tears what kind of up bringing has given to her ; who supporting a molester.

I really hope this Ganja writing ✍️ ( smiley37They are copying )...will get the after effect of too much toxicity ....Hope ticks on TRP gang , Ganja must learn a lesson

It is better to end showing " Savi's torture " Dhe better die with generation leap at least can unite with her parents ....Kya bakwas are they showing....like seriously they are getting TRP 2

Ganja PH seems like have abandoned using any % of their brain, becz of their total dependance & overconfidence on the readymade plot for their show...They don't even introspect whether copying a line-to-line narrative of a 10 year old show would work fine in today's time, They don't introspect that maybe OG Ekta Show's writers weren't so thoughtful while writing the dialogues of ML, and that's why they made ML act like he had done such a great sacrifice by supporting victims of harassment, over a monster preposterous product. This is the least we could do as a civilised society
They don't ponder that maybe there wasn't much awareness during YHM times, that's why those writers got away with such bakwaas dialogues of ML, & horrible behaviour of ML's sister & mother.
Have Ganja writers' brains gotten so freezed, that they can't tweak plots & scenes to make it likeable for audience