Posted: a day ago
theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Is Kangana celebrating somewhere?

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I will give you a simple example. When you can't pay the mortgage..you sell half your house to someone who is so rich and powerful that he can buy the entire street(AdarP is worth 24 billion dollars..24000 million DOLLARS- according to Wiki) It is a bad move.He will have 5 cars to park in your garage-you get the idea-it will become impossible to live there..soon you will be pushed out..called a hostile takeover..I think.

Saregama was a better option..even if the offer was lower. Natasha Poonawalla has plans for herself..just saw her on the red carpet.If Kjo is there with her.it will be a good look for him(oops, it was a women's event).

Kjo and Dharma haven't posted anything yet on social media.

Sigh..which ever way anyone spins it..It hasn't been a good month for the nepo gang.

Edited by you2 - a day ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: piya2025

What was this!! smiley36 Jesus! .. .. ..

The replies on the Himesh post are brutal. No one sympathises..and blames Kjo for doing films with untalented actors.They are mostly blaming Brahmastra and RRKPK . Kjo has done 15 films with Aloo. How can they say thatsmiley39

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

even tho I am an aloo fan but i am so invested in Deepika & RSsmiley36

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don't understand why Alia is being targeted for everything.

Alia is the only one who was giving hits . Jigra doesn't even count. It's co-produced by Alia herself. She is the main producer .

TorinoPasta thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

I will give you a simple example. When you can't pay the mortgage..you sell half your house to someone who is so rich and powerful that he can buy the entire street(AdarP is worth 24 billion dollars..24000 million DOLLARS) It is a bad move.He will have 5 cars to park in your garage-you get the idea-it will become impossible to live there..soon you will be pushed out..called a hostile takeover..I think.

Saregama was a better option..even if the offer was lower. Natasha Poonawalla has plans for herself..just saw her on the red carpet.If Kjo is there with her.it will be a good look for him(oops, it was a women's event).

Kjo and Dharma haven't posted anything yet on social media.

Sigh..which ever way anyone spins it..It hasn't been a good month for the nepo gang.

Na Sanjeev Goenka is brutal. He openly blasted a famous cricketer in front of the TV cameras. He would not blink twice before publicly shaming KJO or any Dharma loyalist actors on the red carpet. KJO's gen z nepo kids can bootlick Natasha to get movies. With Sanjeev Goenka it would not be possible. Their family does not hang out in Bollywood parties.

TorinoPasta thumbnail

Originally posted by: elim

I don't understand why Alia is being targeted for everything.

Alia is the only one who was giving hits . Jigra doesn't even count. It's co-produced by Alia herself. She is the main producer .

One big culprit is Ayan. He is not receiving enough heat. His film drained Dharma.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.