Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 days ago

Looks like Karan is planning to leave India.

elaichichai thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

https://x.com/iparthjoshii/status/1845854055978906081

well that one blind on him by Simi Chandoke was intriguing

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: you2

Wasn't KJO with Prabal Gurung?

I saw KJO hosting the sangeet but during baraat he did not dance whereas all his loved ones like Jahnvi, Ananya, Alia, RK etc were enjoying themselves. He was barely there in the baraat.

[/QUOTE

I think I remember Kjo with Prabal Gurung. Let me find.

Do you have any pic of him in the green kurta from the main wedding?I was asking around.

P.S. I found one from Net Gala at Jio centre

P.S.2 There was some talk about Kjo hosting sangeet.But no pics. That was PR I think.

Nita Ambani felicitated our WC champ cricketers on stage. In that clip I cud see KJO hosting the sangeet.

bollymolly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

Everyone blaming this on his support for nepo kids. But imho it’s brahmastra which sank this ship and the Sushant controversy. These are things Karan has not recovered from financially and emotionally. And if reliance buys this out then Jio is going enjoy monopoly in entertainment and media which by all means is worse for Bollywood than Dharma funding nepo kids.

There won't be any change, just check who were the guests at the Ambani wedding parties, they will keep on getting movies that include the usual nepos

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: monu_tan

Looks like Karan is planning to leave India.

He likes to be in New York smiley1

RedAmaranth thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: elaichichai

https://x.com/iparthjoshii/status/1845854055978906081

well that one blind on him by Simi Chandoke was intriguing

What blind? Simi Chandhok makes up her gossip from online discussions though.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bollymolly

There won't be any change, just check who were the guests at the Ambani wedding parties, they will keep on getting movies that include the usual nepos

Networking is happening already!

https://x.com/versatilefan/status/1840643546392429032

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

If Dharma is sold, then how will KJo continue to make movies without his production house? smiley5

Will he start working for Ekta K, Alia and Bebo’s production houses as a director?

Him hosting his KWK and BB OTT will continue and he’ll continue to earn..

As the reports are suggesting he’s not selling the entirety of Dharma, just 51% of it. He’ll still own half of it, though 49% would mean he won’t have control. He can still make movies and might even have the power of casting etc. But he’ll probably lose the big financing decisions. No more producing Brahmstra for 7-8 years.

I think it all depends on what kind of final contract he agrees on with the buyer.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

As the reports are suggesting he’s not selling the entirety of Dharma, just 51% of it. He’ll still own half of it, though 49% would mean he won’t have control. He can still make movies and might even have the power of casting etc. But he’ll probably lose the big financing decisions. No more producing Brahmstra for 7-8 years.

I think it all depends on what kind of final contract he agrees on with the buyer.

This is honestly saving him from himself. A film like Brahmastra should never have been greenlighted. He needs someone to keep him in check.