News about Dharma Productions - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 days ago

Waise...SRK being a megastar and a legend.....I don't blame the fans of other actors trying to prove that their star is special for SRK....smiley36

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: you2

You should watch the first ,Nita Ambani one.I have some DP-Nita kissing videos.I will post it some time.I have fans you know.They are lurkers.I do it to make them happy.Threads here are just an excuse.I am talking to someone else.

I am one.......you are an entertainer You ji...smiley16

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Oh that's nice that they'll be neighbors with SRK. You can genuinely see the love and affection that Deepika/Ranveer have for SRK and vice-versa.

Another reason why I don't understand the people who conflate SRK and Ranbir fans together. There is little to no overlap in those two fandoms. The hate most of these Ranbir fans have for SRK, Deepika, Ranveer, Katrina, Vicky, etc. when SRK holds Deepika, Ranveer, Katrina, and Vicky so dear to him just proves there is no overlap.

I am still hoping to see SRK and Ranveer act together onscreen.

Manifesting the last one. And yes, shah has a special place for some of them.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: you2

I showed so many videos..and fans have laughing emojis and want proof of one of the visits to the hospital.

I am glad people had an eyeful of what I posted.

That was the idea. and also the reactions to it.

Srk was promoting deepika's skincare brand which I thought was sweet, he featured in her video routine skincare.
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 days ago

In regard to the topic he could be selling for multiple reasons the lack of profit a major one. But maybe he also doesn’t want the added pressures that come with running a company. His kids are growing up, mother’s getting older and maybe he wants more time with them and work wise just focusing on directing and writing. Producing is a never ending headache, with directing he only needs to be invested in what he is creatively involved with. I am still surprised that he is giving up majority shares though, maybe some of the films (I.e. Brahmastra etc.) ended up making a bigger dent than originally anticipated.

My question is what happens to all those actors who relied on Dharma? mainly those insiders or those who always had Dharma as their safety net. Guess some will have to start looking elsewhere for their children’s debuts as well.