Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Better than Vidyuts version

Rosyme thumbnail

Diljit s songs in the movie Crew was better.

But Kartik s dance is very good.

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Diljit s songs in the movie Crew was better.

But Kartik s dance is very good.

I liked this collab pitbull and Diljit voice but the video and kartik moves seemed same as bb2 !! And seemed like pit bulls part added later on as his moves didn’t jibe with the rapp portions.
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Definitely not as good as the original, but I felt that this wasn’t as good as BB2 version either. And the choreography was meh too. This looked more like an attempt to show Kartik as a good dancer and I’m not sure it worked.

Nonetheless it will probably still be a big hit. Same with the movie. But yea overall it’s not living up to the expectations.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Kartik really worked hard on his dance moves..Can't help comparing it to Vicky's though..Vicky has the added advantage height and long limbs and he is an effortless dancer.

Song promos should be edited with the same care as the trailer. The song videos should carry the trailer forward..adding a couple more interesting snippets.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

biggest mistake for BB franchise letting go of akki.

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Definitely not as good as the original, but I felt that this wasn’t as good as BB2 version either. And the choreography was meh too. This looked more like an attempt to show Kartik as a good dancer and I’m not sure it worked.

Nonetheless it will probably still be a big hit. Same with the movie. But yea overall it’s not living up to the expectations.

I was so disappointed with the choreography. I felt the song was dragging because choreography was so boring and did not liked the sets, it needed more colors. Vicky tauba tauba was so entertaining and you can watch it like 100 times and still not get bored. But this song choreography not up to the mark.

Bekind thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

IMG_4711.jpeg

I don’t blame Kartik but the choreographer. They could had done so much with BB3 collab song.

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 days ago

I felt choreography wasn't on par though Kartik did put effort to try to match with the beats but something was vanilla for some reason. Like another member, can't help but compare to Vicky's tauba tauba song.