Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Posted: 13 days ago

Oh no. Why?

Short message

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

For their sake I hope it’s because they want to wait for Singham Returns’ trailer to come and go before they release theirs. Because if they truly decided at the last minute to change things, even in the trailer, that seems like a panic move, a bad sign.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

For their sake I hope it’s because they want to wait for Singham Returns’ trailer to come and go before they release theirs. Because if they truly decided at the last minute to change things, even in the trailer, that seems like a panic move, a bad sign.

I don’t think it’s a bad sign. I think it’s smart to wait for the Singham trailer to drop first.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I don’t think it’s a bad sign. I think it’s smart to wait for the Singham trailer to drop first.

I agree. I mean if this postponement is because they’re changing the trailer at the last minute is a bad sign. The tweet said something about minor changes.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

They certainly won't tell that's because of Singham again...as they fixed their date before Shetty, he could do this by bringing the own trailer a day later...still not well done...

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Show me the trailer soon 🔜