Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Yar tum ny Emily in Paris part 2 dekha? Thoughts on Marchello?

Yeah finished 2nd part. Did not like that Much though :( i am just fed up of Emily's love affairs😏 Marcello is okay,i mean he is good looking,his acting is not that good( acco to me) and as i am gab fan,ofcourse i did not like him in em's lifesmiley36 i am just wondering, what Will be in season 5!! Gab marcello fight over Em or alfie will also join by saying" i left my gf"!!!

Edited by PilloWtalk_13 - 1 months ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

Yeah finished 2nd part. Did not like that Muche though :( i am just fed up of Emily's love affairs😏 Marcello is okay,i mean he is good looking,his acting is not that good( acco to me) and as i am gab fan,ofcourse i did not like him in em's lifesmiley36 i am just wondering, what Will be in season 5!! Gab marcello fight over Em or alfie will also join by saying" i left my gf"!!!

I feel Emily and Marchello will be end game. They gave so less SS to Gabriel in S4. Marcello character got so much SS. Also, the last scene gave it away that Gab will try to win her back but it won’t happen bec I genuinely believed Gabily had no feelings for each other & just pure lust. Alfie ka character I think end kr diya hai. Also, Camille will return in S5 & most likely be with Gab, because when she told him about her pregnancy test being false, he was very normal with her & even went to church for baby talks. Jo bhi ho this show is super confusing lol
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

I feel Emily and Marchello will be end game. They gave so less SS to Gabriel in S4. Marcello character got so much SS. Also, the last scene gave it away that Gab will try to win her back but it won’t happen bec I genuinely believed Gabily had no feelings for each other & just pure lust. Alfie ka character I think end kr diya hai. Also, Camille will return in S5 & most likely be with Gab, because when she told him about her pregnancy test being false, he was very normal with her & even went to church for baby talks. Jo bhi ho this show is super confusing lol

It is confusing. And then Sylvie's that daughter,oh God she is some thing else again. May be gab will take a shot with her once, when em will refuse himsmiley36