You have innovative mind to come up with these names. smiley36

Buss kya karoon, creative gift hai 😂

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Karan w more leading questions smiley36

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

smiley36 I have never liked Rani neither as an actress nor as a star. Now as person also she seems to be bad.

Aishwarya at least looks good, behaves well in public and is a bigger star.

1243752 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The jealousy might not be from Rani's side... take this scenario:

1)When SRK contacted Rani as his first choice fo Chalte Chalte, Rani declined because of Saathiya (same subject and promotion time). But she suggested her then still friend Aishwarya (knowing that SRK liked to work with her).

2) We got to know why SRK couldn't work with Aish anymore on the movie...he h a d to stop working with her...but we don't know what exactly Aish had said to Salman to make him this furious that he put SRK in a very difficult situation (work-wise and money-wise).

3) Kajol was the first SRK contacted and immediately Kajol agreed....but just after doing that she got to know that she was pregnant (this had been the only reason she didn't do the movie...not Aish).

4) SRK got really nervous and desperate because he couldn't find another (fitting) actress, so he recontacted Rani, told her the things we don't know and Rani said yes to a desperate SRK. Knowing that SRK had done nothing to cause this situation, she may not have felt the need to give Aish a call (Aish knew already that no way she would continue the shooting).

5) Please, now imagine the situation Aish got into...Salman begging her to take him back (no way she would do that)...ousted from a movie (what a shame)...accusing Salman publicly of abuse, violence etc... a quite difficult situation she was in.

6) And then, Chalte Chalte became a success with the audience and at the boxoffice...and instead of her getting any praise, it was Rani who got it...

I don't know if Aish ever gave herself a part of the blame for the situation or only to Salman, SRK and Rani... but she quite quickly found someone who fell in love with her...

Edited by Clochette - 1 months ago
1243752 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

The jealousy might not be from Rani's side... take this scenario:

1)When SRK contacted Rani as his first choice fo Chalte Chalte, Rani declined because of Saathiya (same subject and promotion time). But she suggested her then still friend Aishwarya (knowing that SRK liked to work with her).

2) We got to know why SRK couldn't work with Aish anymore on the movie...he h a d to stop working with her...but we don't know what exactly Aish had said to Salman to make him this furious that he put SRK in a very difficult situation (work-wise and money-wise).

3) Kajol was the first SRK contacted and immediately Kajol agreed....but just after doing that she got to know that she was pregnant (this had been the only reason she didn't do the movie...not Aish).

4) SRK got really nervous and desperate because he couldn't find another (fitting) actress, so he recontacted Rani, told her the things we don't know and Rani said yes to a desperate SRK. Knowing that SRK had done nothing to cause this situation, she may not have felt the need to give Aish a call (Aish knew already that no way she would continue the shooting).

5) Please, now imagine the situation Aish got into...Salman begging her to take him beg (no way she would do that)...ousted from a movie (what a shame)...accusing Salman publicly of abuse, violence etc... a quite difficult situation she was in.

6) And then, Chalte Chalte became a success with the audience and at the boxoffice...and instead of her getting any praise, it was Rani who got it...

I don't know if Aish ever gave herself a part of the blame for the situation or only to Salman, SRK and Rani... but she quite quickly found someone who fell in love with her...

Let’s entertain your version of events for a second, say that's how it all went down.
Now, is that how a person with noble intentions, who supposedly "saved a hopeless situation” behaves on air? Drops a blunt statement, playing dumb about why Ash distanced herself? When she knows full well how the media mangles and twists every word, and that Ash would undoubtedly hear about it, considering the media storm that follows? Explain that one to me. how does Rani come out looking good in this? Break it down, and maybe, just maybe, I’ll entertain the rest of this story you've spun.

Clochette thumbnail

Dear, what Rani replies fits exactly the 'scenario' I wrote...it's not s h e who has a problem with Aish but she assumes that maybe Aish has a problem with her (and believe me, Karan knows why he asks this question as - like here in the forum - Rani got blamed for something she didn't cause).

If Aish really was the one who reproached Rani not having called her before or after having said yes to SRK, then that cast a not-so-good-light on her, I feel. If it had been made-up by fans/media then she could have shown that it isn't true (which she didn't, right?).

Clochette thumbnail

There is something else you should know about Aish...

Did you (general "you") ever asked you why Bhansali didn't cast Salman for Devdas although having made Salman believe that he would get casted? And why Salman (frequently) went on the sets of Devdas to observe the shooting? Guess...

Edited by Clochette - 1 months ago
1243752 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Dear, what Rani replies fits exactly the 'scenario' I wrote...it's not s h e who has a problem with Aish but she assumes that maybe Aish has a problem with her (and believe me, Karan knows why he asks this question as - like here in the forum - Rani got blamed for something she didn't cause).

If Aish really was the one who reproached Rani not having called her before or after having said yes to SRK, then that cast a not-so-good-light on her, I feel. If it had been made-up by fans/media then she could have shown that it isn't true (which she didn't, right?).

@bold: And how, pray tell, do you know Rani doesn’t have a problem with Ash? Because she says so on air? Well, of course, Rani’s got no issue with Ash, just like Brutus had no problem with Caesar after he plunged the knife in.

Anyone can act clueless and spin a pretty PR tale to dodge responsibility, especially when they’ve got the kind of acting chops Rani shows on screen—they can make it sound real convincing. But that doesn’t erase the facts. When you’re fully aware that a so called “friend” got royally screwed thanks to her circumstances, and you know she lost a prime role that YOU went on to cash in on (saving the day for a friend and all), doesn’t it make it all the more vile to drag her name in front of the public just to make yourself look like the poor, misunderstood victim?

You seriously don’t see anything wrong with her little performance in that clip? No? Well, what can I say? looks like there are a few blind spots you’ve yet to confront, and maybe, just maybe, you’d rather keep them that way.