Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

Female actresses should stay away from justice seeking fearless women for a while.They are almost getting stereotyped.

Tapsee has done Haseen dilruba,manmarziyyaan ,Thappad,Badla..they were all interesting..I guess I just want them to be in a happier space, once in a while.Tumhari Sullu was so much fun.Thrillers ,with them playing beautiful,mysterious characters can be exciting.This deglam,raw, ,angry roles feels repetitive after a while.

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: you2

Female actresses should stay away from justice seeking fearless women for a while.They are almost getting stereotyped.

Tapsee has done Haseen dilruba,manmarziyyaan ,Thappad,Badla..they were all interesting..I guess I just want them to be in a happier space, once in a while.Tumhari Sullu was so much fun.Thrillers ,with them playing beautiful,mysterious characters can be exciting.This deglam,raw, ,angry roles feels repetitive after a while.

What was justice seeking in manmarziyan? Also Tapsee's last before Haseen dilruba was Dunki. And she has had loop lapeta, dobaaraa, shabash mitthu etc in between all those movies you mentioned. Seems fairly balanced and definitely not stereotyped

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

What was justice seeking in manmarziyan? Also Tapsee's last before Haseen dilruba was Dunki. And she has had loop lapeta, dobaaraa, shabash mitthu etc in between all those movies you mentioned. Seems fairly balanced and definitely not stereotyped

I was not talking about her choices. I am talking about the recent preferences of film makers doing more films in a certain genre. Women have many aspects to their personality. They could explore other genres.Mythology,fantasy,historical romance,retro films on glamourous or fearless women( not nautch girls), Comedy,romance

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Another boycott trend, GO!😅 Atp Netflix knows exactly how to get people to give them free publicity

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

It will be the sixth time, I think, that Kanika and Tapsee work in the same movie, former writing latter acting...it started with Manmarziyaan, then Haseen Dillruba, Rashmi Rocket, Dunki, PAHD and now this one. Baring the sports movie, I liked what I've watched. Generally, I like Kanika's writing. As so many others who got then a career of their own, she started in Red Chillies (SRK launched her first book which became a success).