Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

So I don’t understand. If those were their code names, where’s the misrepresentation?

I better finish watching this series before it gets removed from Netflix….like the movie Annapoorani

Banned

[Post Removed]

Banned

[Post Removed]

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sharabikhan

So the Muslim Terrorists real names are not to be used in this series ? Ok. Got it.

Now they have included as a disclaimer in the beginning

Banned

[Post Removed]

oyebollywood thumbnail

Why have a disclaimer when they could have used the terrorist names vs made up names?

The biradari is still promoting such statements - Naseeruddin Shah says when IC 814 Hijack happened, he was worried about 'Islamophobia'."I feared that it would lead to Islamophobia"Is this why the Web Series whitewashed the Terrorists and showed them good human beings?And instead showed R&AW in bad light?

How is it made up names the MEA report also shows that inside the plane the 5 hijackers were using code names to address each other

Banned

[Post Removed]

oyebollywood thumbnail

So why would they not their real names in the series that are known ? I was still going to watch it but read the reviews were really bad regardless of the names issue. So hard pass for me.

Are bhai inside plane jo name use kiya tha woh time pe woh dikhaya hai

The negative reviews are being done by BJP it cell to hide their incompetence that time

Banned

[Post Removed]

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yes, the hijackers did use Hindu aliases. So that is accurate. But nowhere does the show tell us what their real names were. In fact, the Government of India has publicly named them: Sunny Ahmed Qazi, Shakir, Mistri Zahoor Ibrahim, Shahid Akhtar Sayed, and Ibrahim Athar.

The show does not even tell us that these men were Pakistanis and that, a couple of days into the hijack, Indian intelligence agencies had identified them as Pakistani operatives and even knew which parts of Pakistan they came from.

Instead, the show seeks vaguely and unconvincingly to link the hijackers to Afghanistan and even to Al Qaeda, suggesting that the hijacking was part of some grand plan hatched by Osama bin Laden and that, if ISI was involved, then it was in a very junior position.

This is a straight-out lie. The hijacking was an ISI operation, part of the covert war that Pakistan has waged against India for decades.

https://theprint.in/opinion/sharp-edge/netflixs-ic-814-is-an-expensive-pr-job-for-the-isi-shows-raw-torturing-civilians/2250744/