Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

No, I don't dislike him, I dislike what he made of India...he wasn't/isn't a servant to the people.

I don't think that it makes sense to discuss certain issues with you...I sense a strong biais.

Yes, I know about Afghanistan...more than only the last news...and no, India would never become a Taliban-ruled country... Indians are too strong for such weak men (who need terror-methods to show their manliness).

What he has made India?

You don't like Hindus finally getting their spine and not tampering their self respect or the so called minorities ki asliyat bahar aa rahi hain woh nahi pasand aa raha?

Fact is Modi is the only PM who actually is following Sabka Saath Sabka Vikas, all his schemes are given irrespective of religion and caste. & it is not him who does religion or caste politics it is the public who even after improving their life style, be in line for all his schemes won't vote him in name of religion and caste.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Better you stop it...it's not the place to discuss this matter...the thread is about something else.

Edited by Clochette - 1 months ago
Palak2812 thumbnail

You are the one who started it

& was talking about what Modiji made our India

Clochette thumbnail

No, it wasn't me...but actually that is of no importance.

I won't discuss Modi here furthermore as it had been another government at that time...I only wondered if in today times the emergency agencies would be up to the mark.

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
anonymouse1 thumbnail

12 January 2000, India Today.

GWaFQYEWkAAEH7_.jpg

... . . .

anonymouse1 thumbnail

Screenshot 2024-09-09 at 19-18-26 Home _ X.png

Use proper language and grammar:

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I have started the series and am on Epi 3…. I was wrong about the production quality (if I said it here). The series is SO good, gripping, and highlights the sheet lack of seriously of some of our Govt officials.

I would be really happy to see the story taking a fictional turn and kill those terrorists ambushing them brutally, doesn’t matter how where by which country force. The horror these people generate in common people is absolutely unacceptable ! smiley35

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

... I would be really happy to see the story taking a fictional turn and kill those terrorists ambushing them brutally, doesn’t matter how where by which country force. The horror these people generate in common people is absolutely unacceptable !

I still didn't watch, but the documentary was very clear and gripping (and also the report of Mr. Gill) and I had the same feeling that, please!, anyone would stop them to achieve their goal. But it had only be possible on Indian ground as Pakistan declined involvement and Taliban were happy to support the terrorists. Dubai could not allow military action, only negociating hostages against fuel. So, this failure of Indian authorities at that time still hurts today.