Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: _symphony

It’s a nice watch! Liked all the 3 girls and Fardeen. Amy wirkk should not act in films.

I agree he is the weakest link even in bad newzz he was bad

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mages

This ending was good. There was a good message on marriage and how true rings, mangalsutra, marriage cert, it all be dump in a cupboard what is seen in larger picture is your relationship as husband-wife

We were talking about the Original movie not Khel Khel ... yet to watch Hindi Khel khel

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I don't have netflix anymore but this movie looks interesting. I'll watch perfect strangers to see the difference because the posters look similar.

Tawde thumbnail
It is an OKAY film with the stand out scene being the phone swap between Fardeen Khan and the Sardar.
TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 days ago

Thoroughly enjoyed the movie. Akki in his forte and rest were good too barring Fardeen.

Autumnn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tawde

It is an OKAY film with the stand out scene being the phone swap between Fardeen Khan and the Sardar.

This scene was not shown. I even went back to check but scene wasn't there which felt strange.

Autumnn thumbnail

Movie is good more so cos they changed the ending from original. Original made to feel as if we wasted time. Hence glad Khel Khel Main did ending good except how Akshay and Vaani characters didn't tell her sister about her finance bachelor night. It should have been her decision knowing whether to marry him or not

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Movie is good more so cos they changed the ending from original. Original made to feel as if we wasted time. Hence glad Khel Khel Main did ending good except how Akshay and Vaani characters didn't tell her sister about her finance bachelor night. It should have been her decision knowing whether to marry him or not

What was the original ending?

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Achy views Liye relief for akki saar