Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

Strangely, I'm not so sad for this movie than I'm for Vedaa...I think it's because I got annoyed about the feeling of Akshay taking a quite comfortable way to leave originality behind.

I also guess that exactly t h i s movie doesn't fit into a certain mindset...and Akshay - not only lately - isn't known for doing controversial movies...

In addition, if they also adapted the end of the original, it may not gel with a lot of people...

Would you mind sharing spoilers on how this film differed from the original? Was meant to watch it today but due to low interest, all showings in my area have been cancelled so I won't be able to see it now.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The movie isn't showing here...I'll wait for OTT to compare...anyways I never would tell the ending of a movie or some vital details smiley1 (except in discussion threads for those having watched the movie)

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

The movie isn't showing here...I'll wait for OTT to compare...anyways I never would tell the ending of a movie or some vital details smiley1 (except in discussion threads for those having watched the movie)

Based on the responses in this thread, it seems like the movie isn't showing anywhere lol.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Based on the responses in this thread, it seems like the movie isn't showing anywhere lol.

Yeah, it seems so...or none of the members likes to watch it (I miss member reviews). In my area only Stree 2 is screened (out of the new Hindi movies)...successfully.

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Khel Khel Mein cast are playing with themselves onlysmiley36

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yeah, it seems so...or none of the members likes to watch it (I miss member reviews). In my area only Stree 2 is screened (out of the new Hindi movies)...successfully.

Third class crap movie smiley7

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago