Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: StreePower

Criminals?????

Calling Islamic terrorists who hijacked the plane, killed civilians n demanded millions of dollars and release of UN designated terrorists in return of their release are some petty criminals only???

Funny.

Terrorism is a crime and terrorists are criminals. What even! Not every post has an ulterior motive. I am the last person who would defend these people.

You are reacting as if I called them juvenile pickpockets.

My comment had 0 intention of trivializing their evil doings and my post makes that clear. Out of everything in my post, you got that? Ofcourse they are terrorists. Who even denied that.

I would love to blow up these criminals on the spot: from your PETTY criminal to a terrorist to a serial killer to a rapist. These people are not human, deserve no sympathy and definitely do not deserve to live. Infact I am all for public lynching of such people (don't care if people think m heartless for this) and castration for rapists.

You harm another person/people, you die. And, I want them to suffer 10 times as much as the victims did.

Edited by Daebak - 1 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

...I totally get you being touchy n defend islam with all your heart. ... You are actually insulting indians and all those victims of islamic terrorism here.

Dear "Beginner", if you dare to accuse me once more of that, I report you. Don't get carry away because you dislike me (whoever you are)...

Clochette thumbnail

... You are still beating around the bush here. How can one not accept the fact that the hijackers were the terrorists with religious motives for what they did. How can one participate in such tbread without calling out religous extremism and the jihadi mindset behimd such terror acts?

You are clearly downplaying the terrorism here intentionally or unintentionally..

What type of person are you??? Accusing members this way smiley7The motivation for this hijacking had been made very clear. Yes, they had been islamic terrorists but their motive was in no way religious. And there had been other terrorists in the world with n o islamic background who did the same thing in various forms. The crimes are abduction, hostage-taking, extortion and murder.

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
anonymouse1 thumbnail
anonymouse1 thumbnail
Clochette thumbnail

What becomes obvious to me - through the posts here - is the critical focus on the Indian authorities at that time who weren't able to handle the situation although the pilot brought the plane onto Indian soil and that there had been also Indians who faced an extremely difficult situation with bravery. One newly-wed young man randomly got murdered but he wasn't the only innocent one who payed the failure of the Indian authorities at that time with his life...just remember the atrocities done by the released 3 terrorists later...

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

if indian authorities take action jihadis will start crying.

these jihadi terrorists they only want to kill non muslims or malign india.

our humble submission to fellow indians is to be wary of terrorists and teach every kid at a very young age about these terrorists.

Clochette thumbnail

There are enough possibilities to educate oneself about the original meaning of "jihad" and how much it gets misused for indoctrination, for godless goals. I would say that there is no religion that didn't/doesn't get misused for dreams of power and wealth, and/or out of self-importance and bloodthirst. People take religion as a pretexte for letting out the evil in themselves...religion becomes a tool then, not the moral concept as that it was created.

It would be much better - imo - to stress the criminal mind and acting of terrorists as main marker and show the ways of indoctrination and the different (possible) motives then.

Edited by Clochette - 1 months ago
snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Clochette

There are enough possibilities to educate oneself about the original meaning of "jihad" and how much it gets misused for indoctrination, for godless goals. I would say that there is no religion that didn't/doesn't get misused for dreams of power and wealth, and/or out of self-importance and bloodthirst. People take religion as a pretexte for letting out the evil in themselves...religion becomes a tool then, not the moral concept as that it was created.

It would be much better - imo - to stress the criminal mind and acting of terrorists as main marker and show the ways of indoctrination and the different (possible) motives then.

jiahdis and their al taqiya. modi government must go and yogi government must come and implement new laws to teach every young kid about the al taqiya of jihadis.