Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 months ago

https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/celebrity/shah-rukh-khan/box-office/

BH here has listed it as an “average”. Now given that SRK is “India’s Biggest Star” anything less than a super hit means the film has severely underperformed and therefore is a flop, given his stardom.

Both Pathan and Jawan were ATBB,

So obviously there was to be some differentiation between ATBB AND Average. Can’t put them in the same category

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Of course not...it would be a wrong move to put Dunki in the same category as Pathaan/Jawan.

Yes, I saw it on BH's SRK-list now...they have a difference in India Net collection of 15 cr and I don't know how they came up to this verdict (and honestly, BH isn't my go-to-trading site, like BOI neither). Although I wouldn't call it a "super hit" (as imdb did), exactly because it's an SRK/Hirani movie...and the profit from the Indian market wasn't 'sky-high' smiley1

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago
Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeah okay fine

Shhewhhswb even where

Edited by Surly_Devil - 2 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Still have yet to watch it

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

I wonder what will people who accused shah of faking numbers for pathan and jawan will say now? Why didn't he do it for dunki and made it to some 400cr BB?

I guess Shah is the biggest star indeed..coz when other superstars are playing with single digits..his 440cr WW grosser is also touted as an underperformer..Matlab his stardom is indeed next level..

Liza_v thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

I wonder what will people who accused shah of faking numbers for pathan and jawan will say now? Why didn't he do it for dunki and made it to some 400cr BB?

I guess Shah is the biggest star indeed..coz when other superstars are playing with single digits..his 440cr WW grosser is also touted a s an underperformer..Matlab his stardom is indeed next level..

It was a Raju hirani movie that's why he didn't ..

cougarTown thumbnail

Originally posted by: Liza_v

It was a Raju hirani movie that's why he didn't ..

that answers it all..thanks smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: cougarTown

I guess Shah is the biggest star indeed..coz when other superstars are playing with single digits..his 440cr WW grosser is also touted as an underperformer..Matlab his stardom is indeed next level..

I will accept that Pathan and Jawan have authentic numbers ,if SRK fans admit that Dunki was not a hit. smiley1

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I will accept that Pathan and Jawan have authentic numbers ,if SRK fans admit that Dunki was not a hit. smiley1

🤣🤣🤣

Vijay vijay vijay vijay vijaaaaayyyyyyyyyy

cougarTown thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

waiting for BOI to give a verdict..they don't update the lists anymore..they used to have verdicts out earlier on yearly basis..only follow BOI when it comes to numbers and verdicts..but they have become too slow since 2/3 years now..