Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Shraddhas song is bakwaas and shot so terribly. Horrible lighting and the angles make Shraddha look like a midget.

It seems like she’s given up. How does one allow someone else to just come in and steal the show? Shraddha needs to revamp her nepo playbook
forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Tamannah is something else yaar! She is just smiley27smiley27smiley27

Originally posted by: Deadinside

And I am destroyed by this destruction.

Destruction was inevitable

Ate and left no crumbs

https://x.com/JaideepPtdr1/status/1820071775130296664?t=PZcthnagaOBHxxWONqtuug&s=19

Edited by S_H_Y - 2 months ago
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Shraddha was good too, but Tamannah was great! She totally knocked it out of the park.

I liked 'Aaj ki Raat' for Tamannah's dance moves initially, but the vocals....so damn good! That song just grew on me.

And BI - the reason you didn't like "Aaj ki raat" is exactly the reason why I loved it so much. The song sounds more like a ghazal but to give it this kinda vibe! Just wholesome!! Totally in love with it.

As for "Aayi Nai" - it's a fun song to watch. RKR performed really really well here. And so did Shraddha. And Pawan Singh's vocals...waah! So good.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: liberiangirl

Shraddha was good too, but Tamannah was great! She totally knocked it out of the park.

I liked 'Aaj ki Raat' for Tamannah's dance moves initially, but the vocals....so damn good! That song just grew on me.

And BI - the reason you didn't like "Aaj ki raat" is exactly the reason why I loved it so much. The song sounds more like a ghazal but to give it this kinda vibe! Just wholesome!! Totally in love with it.

As for "Aayi Nai" - it's a fun song to watch. RKR performed really really well here. And so did Shraddha. And Pawan Singh's vocals...waah! So good.

I hated Aaj Ki Raat, but then it grew so hard on me. Now I am obsessed with the song and Tamannah , and her dancing. My god, she ate, left no crumbs and DIGESTED all of it.

Shraddha song in comparison looks like a joke to me.

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

How did Shraddha allow this? My god, smiley36

Tamannah is fireeeee in Aaj Ki Raat and has completely overshadowed Shraddha baby. Whereas Shraddha’s is just okayyy, in this strange song she’s done for the same movie.

https://youtu.be/roz9sXFkTuE?si=97igmT1iqnM4PY_B

https://youtu.be/nFgsBxw-zWQ?si=nXD4nCpy4ndrtqjz

shraddha has another song also in this movie which was in the trailer milegi milegi 2nd version n ye aayi nai toh song hi bakwas h
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I liked Shraddha song better than Tamanna. Also did Tammana opt for surgeries too? She looks much different than before

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

I liked Shraddha song better than Tamanna. Also did Tammana opt for surgeries too? She looks much different than before

No she just likes to eat and isn’t afraid to be curvy
CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

good show, both songs.smiley20 I can only say that these songs increase the tamanna for Bhatia, while keeping the shraddha for Kapoor barkarar.smiley17smiley36

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The khet song is better, the boys are damn energetic, that song was won by Rao and the boys. Stree universe is mostly about the 3 friends with Pankaj Kapoor in the team. Shraddha is the side kick.