Frequent Posters

Banned

Posted: 3 months ago

[Post Removed]

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Ye apni hi baat kar raha hai, isey kaam isiliye mil raha hai.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zara321

Kartik making several digs during chandu champion promotions, even taking digs at rk aswell, I guess he was so confidant chandu would be a big hit, and look at how much chandu underperformed at the box office and all of his paid samosa critics are quiet about it

Don't know about his confidence...but it's not the first good movie that "underperformed at the box office".

I'm even sure that his very good OTT movie Freddy would have had no success at the box office.

It's quite obvious that the movie-going attitude has changed through the pandemic.

I fully can understand if Kartik is (a bit or more than a bit) frustrated.

And yes, he didn't take any name so the topic title is misleading (and wrong). I find it very questionable to use headlines that give a biased and accusing touch.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

If he said this and you thought of certain stars then… that kind of proves his point then na?

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 3 months ago
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Shehzada flopped, Chandu flopped, Satya Prem underperformed

After all the hype he created around himself during BB2..it seems BB franchise is the only success he is having a shot at recently..rest all duds...so just put the other foot back on earth and eat the humble pie..

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

After all the hype he created around himself during BB2..it seems BB franchise is the only success he is having a shot at recently..rest all duds...so just put the other foot back on earth and eat the humble pie..

He needs to make one of those monologue rant movies
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Here one of the sources that gives a less superficial information:

https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/celebrity/kartik-aaryan/box-office/#bh-micro-tab-content

Banned

[Post Removed]

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: zara321

Kartik making several digs during chandu champion promotions, even taking digs at rk aswell, I guess he was so confidant chandu would be a big hit, and look at how much chandu underperformed at the box office and all of his paid samosa critics are quiet about it

I think it’s the opposite. I think he knew Chandu wouldn’t succeed so he was looking to make headlines as a way to garner attention for the movie.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Prtik khud destory hugayaa hai