Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zilan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sci-Fi Squad

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: mintyblue

I have mixed feelings about outsiders in the film industry today. Sure, there are exceptions like Tripti Dimri, Vedang Raina, or Pratibha Ranta who impress and capture the nation's attention briefly. However, when we look at the outsiders who are truly succeeding, it’s hard not to feel disheartened.

Take Kartik Aaryan and Kriti Sanon, for instance. Are they really the best we have? Both of them epitomize mediocrity. This suggests that outsiders who employ the same tactics as industry insiders are the ones who climb the cinematic ladder. Kriti Sanon, for example, is often in the news for her alleged link-ups with prominent Bollywood figures. While Kartik Aaryan is undeniably self-made, he still has a long way to go in terms of honing his craft as a performer.

This situation is troubling because it highlights that talent and merit are often overshadowed by networking and publicity stunts. It raises questions about the true nature of success in the film industry and whether genuine talent ever truly gets the recognition it deserves.

Do you guys agree???

wo sab to thik hai but which prominent figures? smiley3
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Dinesh Vijan, the the founder of Maddock Films

1241154 thumbnail

+ Sajid Nadiadwala

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Karthik sucks big time, I will always prefer Shahid, Ranveer, Varun, Vicky & even Ranbir,

veenab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: forza

Karthik sucks big time, I will always prefer Shahid, Ranveer, Varun, Vicky & even Ranbir,

I also prefer Shahid, Ajay, ..actually depends on story lines. Does not depend who is in it.

But Ajay is good in serious roles, Shahid is also good in comedy(rajkumar) n serious too.

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Oh, heaven forbid an outsider forms a healthy and professional relationship with a producer or director. It's sad that this is the only 'relationship rumors with prominent Bollywood figures' you could come up with when she's actually in the news for her independent back-to-back hits.