Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

If he feels they have strange noses he has to express that

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

It’s not a dig though, when they first became leads, they weren’t the type of actors people imagined should be, or were at the time… looks wise.

I don’t understand how Shahrukh is criticised for his looks here though, I mean he was a fine looking young man back then.
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DheeJattanDi

Lol how is that mean? Isn't that true... they were never known be "conventionally" exactly how he said it. I do feel like Kajol took it to heart and bleached her skin.. if comments like that get you insecure you should definitely not become a celebrity/actress 🤣

Didn’t DP do it as well? She used to be quite dark before.
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: infinity101

Didn’t DP do it as well? She used to be quite dark before.

Yeah it's pretty obvious both did. I think the only mainstream "darker" coloured actress that didn't give af is Priyanka.

SrikantTiwari thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't think he actually was being mean atleast not intentionally. This is the first season and if you see this episode, it was almost a friendly banter between 3 friends. One of my most fav KWK episode till date.

They too pulled Kjo's legs and had fun. And frankly in Indian society lookism has always been prevalent and remarks on people's looks are very common. It's only in the recent years people have started to acknowledge such remarks are not okay atleast not publicly.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: infinity101

I don’t understand how Shahrukh is criticised for his looks here though, I mean he was a fine looking young man back then.

He is fine af. But that’s not what they had in their minds. Those dimples are to die for ☺️
Autumn_Rose thumbnail

PC came in early 2000s and she isn’t dark skinned as such. Bipasha was dark skinned, Rani is dusky.. dark but not very.

Some time back I saw an old Juhi interview, like someone told her srk was like aamir.. but the she saw a think brown color ka ladka and was like he isn’t like Aamir at all. But he was so confident and good on set.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I mean if we are talking about complexion SRK is quite fair no?!

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DheeJattanDi

Lol how is that mean? Isn't that true... they were never known be "conventionally" exactly how he said it. I do feel like Kajol took it to heart and bleached her skin.. if comments like that get you insecure you should definitely not become a celebrity/actress 🤣

Imo, it isn't "mean" but it's just in bad taste (which Karan somehow celebrates in many of his remarks).

I absolutely agree that neither Kajol nor SRK are "conventionally" good looking...but this criterion lost its importance with what they achieved on screen, I think smiley1

Edited by Clochette - 3 months ago