Posted: 29 days ago

Stunning Alia!!🔥 smiley10
Bring back Alia and RS back someone!! smiley42

https://youtu.be/taRBVfDRukY

Edited by Nishita123 - 29 days ago
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

elated i am to see this topic. now i can play here with aloo the rani show!

nobody like her..nobodysmiley4THE current RANIsmiley27

https://youtube.com/shorts/FjRxgK7SAGc?si=DlHuoxiVCtph8P9B

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

i need to get hold of that full performance of hers at zee awards...just marvelous!!smiley10

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

those sloppily draped fabrics with those skimpy blouses didn’t make anything cool …I single-handedly blame Manish for ruining the heritage of a saree with his blingy synthetic messily draped sarees and bra blouses aesthetic …

Sabyasachi and Gaurang are the only designers who show some respect to the saree ….

Actresses who made the saree cool and aspirational to the general public are women like rekha, sridevi, hema malini, aishwarya, vidya balan …heck even kirron kher with her appearances in handloom collection in indias got talent (so many older women love her sarees )…rekha used to be ridiculed for her ott look but her decade old handloom kanjeevaram collection will go for a whopping price in todays day and age ..

Most South Indian actresses are big on sarees and even own businesses selling the same(keerthy suresh, sai pallavi, nayantara, sneha, Trisha)

If anything, they were the ones who made the saree cool and draped it properly in all its glory and loom ❤️

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pathaka

those sloppily draped fabrics with those skimpy blouses didn’t make anything cool …I single-handedly blame Manish for ruining the heritage of a saree with his blingy synthetic messily draped sarees and bra blouses aesthetic …

Sabyasachi and Gaurang are the only designers who show some respect to the saree ….

Actresses who made the saree cool and aspirational to the general public are women like rekha, sridevi, hema malini, aishwarya, vidya balan …heck even kirron kher with her appearances in handloom collection in indias got talent (so many older women love her sarees )…rekha used to be ridiculed for her ott look but her decade old handloom kanjeevaram collection will go for a whopping price in todays day and age ..

Most South Indian actresses are big on sarees and even own businesses selling the same(keerthy suresh, sai pallavi, nayantara, sneha, Trisha)

If anything, they were the ones who made the saree cool and draped it properly in all its glory and loom ❤️

Thanks for saying it.

He single-handedly ruined the elegance of the 9 yard wonder..

Edited by bashful_moon - 28 days ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

What an insult to sareessmiley37she mostly looks like she went into her moms closet and stole a saree for a “beta zara nach ke dikhao” moment

If she made sarees popular. I wish they get banned then.

There are many other proper Indian beauties that owned saree. t

This British pre-teen ain’t one of them

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 29 days ago

Banned

Posted: 28 days ago

[Post Removed]

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Although I agree that Alia can really be a beautiful woman, I also agree with those who didn't 'fall' for the saree-demonstration in Rocky aur Rani... without knowing Karan's endeavour as cited by Alia, something felt 'off' to me (like it did with her character's interactions with Rocky). I'm not biased against her as I know that she can be a good actress and can be a nice (and relaxed) person...but since Brahmastra had been on the cards (first in 2014) something happened (and Dear Zindagi still is a kind of 'key message' - to me - for Alia's state of mind in that time... maybe she should have chosen the one skilled in handicraft - just kidding smiley2)

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Sarees were cool and superb, prestigious, elegant already. India woman loves sarees irrespective of any actress wearing it or not.

Though agree Alia looked good in RARKPK in it.