naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 27 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAF7is9OlJQ/?igsh=YW5yamZ2cnBrY3dr

He still gives project to nepo kids n other cast of bedhadak got debut except her but he ditched Shanaya.

Any particular reason we don't know

Edited by naaznin - 27 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 27 days ago

People say it's because Shanaya will clash with Ananya and Ananya's career hasn't worked so far. Makes no sense bringing in a duplicate when even the "original" hasn't succeeded.

Also Dharma is going bankrupt so KJo probably doesn't have the means to launch a whole new star. Ananya at least is already out there and established.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 26 days ago

Even he can’t convince himself to launch this talentless nepo kid.

Looks like Shanaya has the same kismet as her Father! Bad luck!

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

I would say Boney Kapoor should try launching his niece but he's still working on fixing his son's career. And there's a long waiting list for Boney Kapoor since both of his daughters are next.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

When is Kjo moving to his rented apartment? Or has he moved already?

Edited by you2 - 26 days ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

May be he doesn’t see potential in her, and that’s saying a lot considering the kind of nepo kids he and other Bollywood peeps keep throwing on us, most of them suck! This industry is going to the dogs.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

I wonder if not knowing Hindi is the problem. I remember Sanjay Kapoor openly said that his kids told him they wanted to become actors and he taunted them that they can't even speak Hindi so how will they work in Hindi films.

Rosyme thumbnail

I feel some of these father's fund the movie also. Atleast a part of it.

Arjun Kapoor s sister s also entering some reality show. She was working in Google I guess. She can take up her father's production house and do better i think.

Edited by Rosyme - 26 days ago
TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think Chunky, Boney paid for their kids's debuts. It is a common practice. Either Sanjay paid less or Shanaya is truly horrible.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I thought I heard the movie she did was so bad that no one dared release itsmiley36

I can totally believe it. She is so bland. In the Bolly wives show where she made a cameo during her Le Bal track, she seemed so dumb. Her mom asked why she chose a red gown and she had no answer. Coz obvio sure she didn't even choose it. Atleast script to theek se likh lete so she wouldn't end up looking stupid.

She said something really dumb in responsesmiley36. She has no personality (good, bad, ugly - NOTHING).

Edited by Daebak - 24 days ago