Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

This is why she is the global ambassador for India and truly represents the best of eastern values. And looking stunning to boot.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

This is why she is the global ambassador for India and truly represents the best of eastern values. And looking stunning to boot.

Aish is so humble and quiet. I don't get why her in-laws hate her. She is adorable as a mother as well.

I think the problem is her in-laws, not her.

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well that's an interesting tidbit. She could have asked a question about Anastasio Somoza and he could have said more about samosas/Indian food/eating with hands than just saying " I like it ".

Lol Her 'wow 'is like "Abey khaaaa le ". This was from back when she used to one of the best-dressed people around. The colour and the shimmer suit her. And the eye make up is stunning.

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Her accent is fake af.

SavitaBarbie thumbnail

She did talk about it in the interview. She said she modifies it a bit but it's still plain and Indian. Somewhat honest I guess.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

Well that's an interesting tidbit. She could have asked a question about Anastasio Somoza and he could have said more about samosas/Indian food/eating with hands than just saying " I like it ".

Lol Her 'wow 'is like "Abey khaaaa le ". This was from back when she used to one of the best-dressed people around. The colour and the shimmer suit her. And the eye make up is stunning.

Many of the comments are saying he seemed a bit dismissive about the idea of eating with his hands. I think Aish noticed this too which is why she didn't push too hard in that direction. But I know most Brits, particularly upper-class, older Brits, are very particular about using utensils and would feel it's beneath them to eat any other way. So in that sense, while he could have been more accommodating, Aish was willing to respect his traditions and ways.

That being said, I thought it was outrageous that he didn't know what a samosa was. I can't imagine anyone in the UK not knowing what one is.

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

He should be glad then, he is getting to eat a dictator.

SavitaBarbie thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Many of the comments are saying he seemed a bit dismissive about the idea of eating with his hands. I think Aish noticed this too which is why she didn't push too hard in that direction. But I know most Brits, particularly upper-class, older Brits, are very particular about using utensils and would feel it's beneath them to eat any other way. So in that sense, while he could have been more accommodating, Aish was willing to respect his traditions and ways.

That being said, I thought it was outrageous that he didn't know what a samosa was. I can't imagine anyone in the UK not knowing what one is.

He asked " What is it ?" before it was laid on the table. Then he went along with the what is it to keep up the novelty factor of the East meets West theme of the interview. She should have explained the stuff on the menu and asked him what he'd like to have instead of ordering on his behalf. Otherwise it's slightly patronising. Yeah there's no way he hadn't heard of samosas before but he probably hadn't eaten one until then . He should have been a sport though and eaten it with his hand instead of being the' old man set in his ways' . Be a Roman when.... She handled the hands part well anyway😆.

hasini009 thumbnail

Greeting! I read “Getting”smiley44