Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Kuch bhi? She only married Abhishek for that bachchan tag which was influential, as that time she wanted to get out of the Salman fiasco by hook or by crook. You seriously think if she married a Vivek Oberoi or any new actor she would have been able to avoid Salman effects on her career? Male actors stopped working with her coz of Salman ki influence, that’s why she went for someone for solid background & who better than Amitabh Bachxhan son?smiley36 Ash is no victim in all this as her fans portray her to be. If she wants she can easily get a divorce and get out of this mess but she won’t do it coz she wants that surname so bad.

What name tags? The name tag that the kapoors REJECTED smiley37

Why would she have to marry Oberoi? Just because she dated him? He quickly prooved to be emotionally inept .. that is unattractive bro. Salman did ruin her bw career, but you fail to see that aish isn't just a Bollywood star, she is a global icon something that salman can't touch.

If aish wanted bollywood movies, she would have used her bachchan clout ( hahah what clout) to remained in tip top shape and pursued acting... she didn't go that route... she went the aishwariya RAI - global star... cuzz she is worth it route. Sits backs and relaxes while the world is still mesmerised by her beauty.

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: D3viL

Proves what? I'll tell you what it proves. It proves that when a man and a woman spend time together, beautiful locations and movie trailers.. they form a bond. Abhishekh seems like a mannered, well spoken, emotionally intelligent man .. despite coming from a prestigious lineage .. he has struggled and perhaps that humbled him .. and perhaps Ash felt relieved to see these qualities in a Bollywood star ( albeit failed star.. a dim star.. far far far away star)

I don't feel like aish needed to seduce a man.. she would just need to turn her face and smile and he would be smitten... but I feel like abhi would need to turn on the charm... to get her to blink twice.

I agree.. I think it was a love marriage and Abhi seduced aishwariya ...

You seem to be contradicting yourself in trying to put all the blame on Abhishek and the Bachchans

Either Aishwarya was the prized catch and yet fell for Abhishek because of genuine good qualities, or she went for the Bachchans because of the family name. In either case, Abhishek seems to come off as a good guy (and probably a better person). Because Abhishek marrying Aishwarya for name and fame makes no sense, considering his dad is the biggest superstar EVER.

In reality, I think this is a classic case of how living in a patriarchal joint family ruins relationships. Abhishek and Aishwarya should have had the guts to stay away from the families and build their own life. This is probably where they failed

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Too much discussion---its very normal--couple stay in joint family----then they seperate--i dont get it why it is big deal for somesmiley36

Generation gap is always there----and whole world faces itsmiley4

In this era who stays in joint family and why to stay---if you have 7,8 houses----I will say Abhishek is good son and good husband--

media or sallu fans to bolte rahenge--as from ages they r waiitng for devorce newssmiley36

Edited by maha15 - 3 months ago
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

ash and abhishek are together they were sitting together too. Ash and family dont talk clearly and have beef

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

You seem to be contradicting yourself in trying to put all the blame on Abhishek and the Bachchans

Either Aishwarya was the prized catch and yet fell for Abhishek because of genuine good qualities, or she went for the Bachchans because of the family name. In either case, Abhishek seems to come off as a good guy (and probably a better person). Because Abhishek marrying Aishwarya for name and fame makes no sense, considering his dad is the biggest superstar EVER.

In reality, I think this is a classic case of how living in a patriarchal joint family ruins relationships. Abhishek and Aishwarya should have had the guts to stay away from the families and build their own life. This is probably where they failed

You said aishwariya was desperate to marry into the Bachchan family. I disagree, if she was desperate for a rich powerful, influential family then she wouldn't go chasing the one that the kapoors just knocked back because they were bankrupt and the son was a failing actor.

The bachchan family is a farce, everyone knows abhishek is a dud, everyone knows amitabh screwed every single actress he could, and cheated with rekha. The industry dumped ab snr too, he had to ring around for work. So what family image? What wealth? What future ... did the Bachchan family have!? Kapoors dumped them on a grand stage. That's their real net worth.

When a couple meets, one person needs to let the other know they are interested. I believe it was abhishek...( like every other guy before him... )

What are his redeeming qualities? That he is a family man, loves his wife and child. While you may think that this is such a breathtaking gesture on his behalf, I think that is the bare minimum. Abhishek scored the MOST beautiful woman in the world.. abhishek had/has a flop career, is lanky and an unattractive face, subservient to his parents and required their financial assistance ... can you get any more pathetic ? Of course if you are that pathetic... you will be a nice person. Life tends to do that to you lololol

She is the most beautiful woman, and as a man .. to score that woman... he is very very lucky.

Now PLOT twist

I think AB jnr and Miss World are very happy and secure.

Events like this are timed, if you miss your car, it won't wait.. there are too many celbs and everyone has a set time to arrive and leave. They all can't rock up at once. Maybe aish was delayed and the family had to leave, without her.

2. MR Nanda attended, it was clear that it was uncomfortable for everyone, and the only person that touched him (literally) was abhishek. Maybe abhi did take one for the team. He couldn't stand next to his wife but rather supported his sister

3. But if the above was true.. aish would need to sign off to it.. and for her to stand there with her daughter means two things a) means both daughter and mother are secure knowing that ab jrn loves them b) Aishwariya is the nicer one in the relationship that she will face the media and public glare alone..

Make sure you reply. I still have lots more things I need to say

elaichichai thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Some people calling Abhishek a flop in their bullshit essays rewriting history when reality is that at the time him and Ash married he was actually delivering a slew of hits, so no Ash did not do him any favour when she married him. He was a top star at that time with commercial success and critical acclaim, much more than Aishawarya has had in her entire career!!!

Like eff off with your lies...this is AB Jr's career best from 2004 to 2009, they married in April 2007 btw

2004 - Yuva (Won - Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor), Dhoom

2005 - Bunty Aur Babli, Sarkar, Dus, Bluffmaster

2006 - KANK (Won - Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor), Dhoom 2

2007 - Guru

2008 - Sarkar Raj, Dostana

2009 - Paa

Not a fan of either of them but the lies and hate Ash stans are peddling is ridiculous!!!! The reason your great queen Ash did not marry a billionaire was because Abhishek was on the cusp of superstardom when she married him and he also had the Bachchan surname as an icing on the cake!!!!

Edited by elaichichai - 3 months ago
elaichichai thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3viL

What name tags? The name tag that the kapoors REJECTED smiley37

Why would she have to marry Oberoi? Just because she dated him? He quickly prooved to be emotionally inept .. that is unattractive bro. Salman did ruin her bw career, but you fail to see that aish isn't just a Bollywood star, she is a global icon something that salman can't touch.

If aish wanted bollywood movies, she would have used her bachchan clout ( hahah what clout) to remained in tip top shape and pursued acting... she didn't go that route... she went the aishwariya RAI - global star... cuzz she is worth it route. Sits backs and relaxes while the world is still mesmerised by her beauty.

Kapoors did not reject that name tag, everyone knows who broke off the marriage and it was not the Kapoors!!! You think the man Karisma married was such a prized jackpot compared to Abhishek??? The Kapoors are still tied by marriage to Bachcans through Shweta!!!

Edited by WildestDreams - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: elaichichai

Some people calling Abhishek a flop in their bullshit essays rewriting history when reality is that at the time him and Ash married he was actually delivering a slew of hits, so no Ash did not do him any favour when she married him. He was a top star at that time with commercial success and critical acclaim, much more than Aishawarya has had in her entire career!!!

Like eff off with your lies...this is AB Jr's career best from 2004 to 2009, they married in April 2007 btw

2004 - Yuva (Won - Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor), Dhoom

2005 - Bunty Aur Babli, Sarkar, Dus, Bluffmaster

2006 - KANK (Won - Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor), Dhoom 2

2007 - Guru

2008 - Sarkar Raj, Dostana

2009 - Paa

Not a fan of either of them but the lies and hate Ash stans are peddling is ridiculous!!!!

Hey If you got a little triggered you don't have to say some people calling him flop, when it's clearly me post after post, eff off with my lies, and rewriting history? Lolololol if winning 2 awards for being a support actor is the best of his entire career then I rest my case!!

Aish had already done a taal, devdas, HDCS and she was lead actress in that one!! Oh and she also helped the bachchans out back then in bunty aur babli with a rocking item song . Thank God for aishwariya! Lead actress and item song master

Originally posted by: elaichichai

Kapoors did not reject that name tag you clown, everyone knows who broke off the marriage and it was not the Kapoors!!! You think the man Karisma married was such a prized jackpot compared to Abhishek??? The Kapoors are still tied by marriage to Bachcans through Shweta dumbarse!!!

No need to resort to name calling. We are talking about actors here. If you are unable to do that without calling people names then you really should step away from the screen.

Karisma marrying someone like him is her bad luck, many women end up marrying unfavourable men. That isn't a reflection on the woman nor a reflection of the men she turned down prior to him.

I think there is enough written articles out there that prove otherwise on whom left whom and why

@mods this person called me clown and dumbarse. Thanks

Edited by D3viL - 3 months ago
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

She clearly dosent get along with the family anymore which is fine ….those Sooraj bharjatiya movies ain’t real life for 90% of the population where the whole family gets along

Most have conflicts and beef with each other …and sometimes can’t stand each other too…

She and abhishek seem to be ok tho…he’s respectful of her and she dosent seem to have a problem with him …they are seen together with their daughter in these functions …I think they have a healthy relationship where their main focus is aaradhya and being the best parents to her ….its foolish to expect them to be all honeymoon couple ish after so many years of marriage ….most couples go through phases and ups and downs where they are more expressive/ in love in some phases (usually when things are going well in life)…whereas in the low phases they might have different priorities (kids, money, health, stress) and might not always be lovey dovey , does not mean they fell out of love with each other

Edited by pathaka - 3 months ago