Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

bechara Abhishek do shifts mein kaam kar raha hain aaj kal. He celebrated Holi with Aaru, Aish & her friends in morning shift. with Mom, dad, behen & her family in evening shift smiley36

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

To be fair Aishwarya paraded them around too along with phatichaar maaal Amar Singh who hasn’t been seen since the dinosaurs left the planet. Those Cannes red carpet photos were mega cringe even 14 years ago. Yikes

OMG! I thought Amar Singh died 🥹

Did he not?

791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhiteNights

Did he not?

He must have because I ain’t seen him hovering around the Bacchans lately

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

This is pretty sad, they have completely boycotted her. Not posting even one picture with her is pretty pathetic especially since she was there in attendance, even if its just out of respect to sr bachchan.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: WhiteNights

Did he not?

Yes, he did...about 4 years ago...

Nobody asked for the grandson? Or was he in any of the pics?

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Clochette

Yes, he did...about 4 years ago...

Nobody asked for the grandson? Or was he in any of the pics?

just like his film, he has no personality in his family as well
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I remember those days when Ash used to be Ahankar ki Devi , showing Bachchan lad as her prized possession and vice versa.

All that has gone down the drain

What remains is the skeleton of that relationship which will also decay.

I must say Rani, Kareena, Preity and all her other contemporaries got a better deal in life compared to the former Ms World who got tricked by life into believing that she can have it all.

Edited by MrChatVsNorway - 6 months ago
bollymolly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

I remember those days when Ash used to be Ahankar ki Devi , showing Bachchan lad as her prized possession and vice versa.

All that has gone down the drain

What remains is the skeleton of that relationship which will also decay.

I must say Rani, Kareena, Preity and all her other contemporaries got a better deal in life compared to the former Ms World who got tricked by life into believing that she can have it all.

Nothing happened to Ash here. She is having a good life with a gentleman husband and a sweet kid...Over judgemental society will find fault in everything, especially for someone like Ash..its even more harder.. She is a perfect woman, wife, mother.She is doing whatever movie she wanted to.

But as an actress she lost passion and motivation...is what i am observing, that could be a phase in her life.

Edited by bollymolly - 6 months ago
guiltypleasure thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

To be fair Aishwarya paraded them around too along with phatichaar maaal Amar Singh who hasn’t been seen since the dinosaurs left the planet. Those Cannes red carpet photos were mega cringe even 14 years ago. Yikes

OMG yes! I remember those. Yikes. I also remember reading an article back then about how the bachchans were miffed because the international media at cannes was only interested in clicking Ash (obvio...delulu bachchans smiley29).

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

The joke is on them. All these online netizen reactions show that the only real interest in the Bachchan family is because of Aishwarya. Big B will not be around forever. Jaya has probably offended more people than can be imagined, so she's lost goodwill with the public. No one cares for Abhishek or his sister and while Agastya seems like a very nice boy, I haven't seen any interest in him. The Archies only seemed to kill whatever mystery there could have been about him. Online, I only see love for Aish and we saw the outbreak of posts over Aradhya during her recent public appearance. Aish and her daughter are the real winners here because they have the public's love and affection and that is not something that can be bought even with all the Bachchan's money.

All those online netizen reactions supporting Aishwarya are found only at the Bollywood Gossip subreddit run by Aishwarya's PR who has done a great job of portraying Aishwarya as the forever victim. They have damaged Amitabh and Jaya Bachchan's reputation by calling them patriarchal, misogynistic, and regressive. Her PR has painted Shweta as the evil sister-in-law and Abhishek as the jealous husband. They didn't even spare Navya who is being hated just because she didn't invite Ash on her podcast.

No one cares for Aishwarya outside the Internet. Public's love and affection doesn't give her movies. She has neither friends nor any support in Bollywood. Her retirement plan is to cash on Amitabh Bachchan's legacy when she'll launch her daughter. Her in-laws know this and that's why they are launching Navya and Agastya by telling the world that they're Amitabh Bachchan's grandchildren before Aishwarya starts doing it for her daughter.