Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

Kuch logoko apne bete ki shadi karwani hoti hai but Ghar nahin basne Dena hain.

Shouldn't have let their son marry a woman, if they weren't gonna accept that woman like they accept their own son. They really wanted a mute background of a DIL for him but guess they failed to mould her that way.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

And yet she married Abhishek.

So this actually proves na that she was desperate to marry into Bachchan family ?

PS: I personally think they married because they were in love and couldn't work their marriage out eventually. Happens to the best of the people - not a big deal

I also don't think that she was "desperate"...it happened that Abhishek fall in love with her (deeply, I felt)...both had already worked together in a movie and I guess, Abhishek already developped romantic feelings then (but Aish was in a relationship then).

When Dhoom 2 shootings happened, Aish was free...

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

Maybe she had to go pick up her daughter from a friend's house, maybe her hairdresser was late, maybe she flew in from Mexico....there could be multiple reasons. All E-Bollywood fans seem to have a little "Aunty" in them reaching the most negative conclusion possible with a collective "Hawwwwww".

As far as I know, Aish came with Abhishek but then got to know that Shweta + husband would be posing, too...she then met Rekha (briefly) and made a separate entry. Later, she sat again with Abhishek and daughter together.

There definitely is a (much needed) separation but I still don't believe that it is between Abhishek and Aish + daughter.

It was the first time I saw Nikhil Nanda posing publicly with the Bachchans...Did he become closer to his wife and children since they got their own bungalow?

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Frankly Abhi -Ash are stayig seperate from Jaya bachchan ---so whats big deal smiley36

after every event always dreaming there devorcesmiley36

IMG_7970.jpeg

maha15 thumbnail

And isnt this funny--desperate fandomsmiley6smiley36

maha15 thumbnail

Sallu fanssmiley36

饾懞饾拏饾拲饾拵饾拏饾拸 饾懍饾挀饾拏 @Being_SK09 @Being_SK09

12h

@Being_SK09

12h

Salman Khan with Aishwarya Rai in Anant Ambani wedding The photo we have always been waiting for #SalmanKhan #AishwaryaRaiKhan

Edited by maha15 - 3 months ago
BubbleTea thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Wish these two would just divorce and be done with it but I guess it is too difficult for the sanskari family to do that.

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maha15

Sallu fanssmiley36

饾懞饾拏饾拲饾拵饾拏饾拸 饾懍饾挀饾拏 @Being_SK09 @Being_SK09

12h

@Being_SK09

12h

Salman Khan with Aishwarya Rai in Anant Ambani wedding The photo we have always been waiting for #SalmanKhan #AishwaryaRaiKhan

for a second I thought this is real smiley36

Originally posted by: StacyStyle

The way Bachchan fans like acting Aish didnt have no options, and the best she could do is Abhi to me is comical to me. Aish could have easily married a billionaire and no one would have lifted an eye. Hollywood wanted her in their movies, she was the first choice for Troy first choice for Click but here they are acting her married to a family that was once bankrupt was her only option. When she herself is richer than her husband.

Exactly, bachchan fans seem to forget that the bachchans went bankrupt, poor abhishrek had to leave his education midway things were that dire and try his luck in films ... and he is still unsuccessful...!!! He didn't help out much that way. AB snr had to come out of retirement and work ..and still working to keep things afloat.

The kapoors REJECTED a marital union between the two family's. The bachchans were NOT hot property, abhi was a complete flop. And if abhi snr wasn't around to keep the family afloat ..they wouldve sunk. There is no way abhishek can carry that bachchan last name by himself.

Aishwariya was God sent to them. In my opinion the Bachchans were the ones who needed aish more than she needs them. She is the world's most beautiful and most successful barrier breaking woman in india. She is what amitabh bachchan was to the Indian mass.. but she went global. They needed aish.. and they still need her.

Her star stars too bright to hang around with 10 of the bachchans. They know it. Brand bachchan doesn't exist without AB snr . Once he passes they need aish to carry it

Edited by D3viL - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

And yet she married Abhishek.

So this actually proves na that she was desperate to marry into Bachchan family ?

PS: I personally think they married because they were in love and couldn't work their marriage out eventually. Happens to the best of the people - not a big deal

Proves what? I'll tell you what it proves. It proves that when a man and a woman spend time together, beautiful locations and movie trailers.. they form a bond. Abhishekh seems like a mannered, well spoken, emotionally intelligent man .. despite coming from a prestigious lineage .. he has struggled and perhaps that humbled him .. and perhaps Ash felt relieved to see these qualities in a Bollywood star ( albeit failed star.. a dim star.. far far far away star)

I don't feel like aish needed to seduce a man.. she would just need to turn her face and smile and he would be smitten... but I feel like abhi would need to turn on the charm... to get her to blink twice.

I agree.. I think it was a love marriage and Abhi seduced aishwariya ...

Edited by D3viL - 3 months ago