Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Sparkling_Wine

I've seen her brother's family. Her sister-in-law Shrima is kinda stylish and carries different outfits really well even though she wasn't a model or an actress. Shrima also looks like she's having fun while making the reels.

But it looks like Aishwarya has given up. There is a certain sadness in her eyes and she doesn't smile.

That's her picture from when she visited Bachchan residence Jalsa a few days ago. She has been looking really stressed lately. I hope everything is okay.

OMG please tell me that picture of Aaradhya is not edited? smiley3 I’m shocked beyond words!

And yeah Aish has been looking my lifeless and soulless of late but eh her life her choice.

Also speaking of Shrima, our Aish doesn’t get along with her either smiley36 Do you know that Shrima not only replied dismissively in response to an Aish related question but she also cryptically shaded Aishwarya on Instagram smiley37

Here enjoy!

https://x.com/abraamaditya/status/1039151155283148800?s=46

https://x.com/cadence99/status/1034869916837371904?s=46

Edited by Surly_Devil - 1 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Personally, I don't find Abhishek 'bad' looking, only that in the actual photos, I don't see much resemblance with Aish. That can still change...

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

I don't like judging a kid's looks. That is wrong imo.

Surly_Devil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Personally, I don't find Abhishek 'bad' looking, only that in the actual photos, I don't see much resemblance with Aish. That can still change...

Sorry girl but I just never found Abhishek good looking. He has a very ordinary looking face IMO 🤷‍♂️ To me he always looked like a side actor or a character artist instead of a mainstream leading man but YMMV

IMO Agastya is the better looking version of Abhishek smiley36 Like how is that even possible when both uncle/nephew are like literal clones of each other? But still Agastya beats Abhishek in the looks department lol.

Clochette thumbnail

Ha ha...yes...the forum thrives on YMMV smiley36

Surly_Devil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Ha ha...yes...the forum thrives on YMMV smiley36

Nothing further from the truth 🤖

Clochette thumbnail

Okay, the 'understanding' part often is absent...that only leaves the different opinions and experiences smiley1

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I've seen her brother's family. Her sister-in-law Shrima is kinda stylish and carries different outfits really well even though she wasn't a model or an actress. Shrima also looks like she's having fun while making the reels.

But it looks like Aishwarya has given up. There is a certain sadness in her eyes and she doesn't smile.

That's her picture from when she visited Bachchan residence Jalsa a few days ago. She has been looking really stressed lately. I hope everything is okay.

She don’t live at Bachchan residence?

Surly_Devil thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

She don’t live at Bachchan residence?

Apparently she doesn’t but eh

Surly_Devil thumbnail

Okay totally forgot kto address this bit earlier smiley36

For some reason, I find Shrima quite annoying and her Instagram persona is pretty cringy. I feel she always gives those wannabe despo vibes smiley24 Like maintain some class, woman smiley36 And I also find her thirst for fame very unattractive