KARISHMA WAS SMARTER THAN AISH...REAL REASON GOT REVEALED - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Ghanta smarter....Abhishek himself is a gem of a person.....just because he didn't leave his parents.....matlab he is wrong.....and what kind of girl is Karisma......shaadi se pehle he ghar todne aur maa baap se alag karne ki tayyari....My respect for Aish has grown manifolds after reading this....

And Karishma is GHANTA smart.....her husband was cheating on her....beating her...uski toxicity nahi samajh aayi Karisma ko...

sometimes things dont work out in marriages.....if they are going to seperate.....they are not making a show out of it...

Respect for both AB Jr for refusing to leave the parents who gave birth to him and raised him........jo ladka kal ki aayi hui ladki ke liye apne maa baap ko chorr de....woh bhi shaadi se pehle.....woh kissi ka saga nahi ho sakta hai...

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Ghanta smarter....Abhishek himself is a gem of a person.....just because he didn't leave his parents.....matlab he is wrong.....and what kind of girl is Karisma......shaadi se pehle he ghar todne aur maa baap se alag karne ki tayyari....My respect for Aish has grown manifolds after reading this....

And Karishma is GHANTA smart.....her husband was cheating on her....beating her...uski toxicity nahi samajh aayi Karisma ko...

sometimes things dont work out in marriages.....if they are going to seperate.....they are not making a show out of it...

Respect for both AB Jr for refusing to leave the parents who gave birth to him and raised him........jo ladka kal ki aayi hui ladki ke liye apne maa baap ko chorr de....woh bhi shaadi se pehle.....woh kissi ka saga nahi ho sakta hai...

I just don't understand this mentality. If the girl can leave her house and parents to start a new life , why is it so wrong to expect the same from men? Just because he lives separately, doesnt mean he wont be close to his parents or not fulfill responsibilities. If anything its better to live separately, build your own life and not live in shadows of the parents for rest of the life, and maintain close relationships. That way everyone has space and their identities and freedom.

I personally think Abhisek always stayed in shadows of his parents and could never get out of it, the reason for his misery and insecure behavior.

Edited by Outlander22 - 2 months ago
SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Abhishek is well mannered. And it doesn't seem like he's faking it.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

How was she smart? She chose a sick person who tried to auction her to his friends on their honeymoon..and worse..she stayed with that person for a decade and had 2 kids with him..she is definitely not smart and she also has very low self esteem to put up with all this for so long and not walking away considering she is one of those women who actually could walk away..she had the money and the backing..

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amitabh just posted an insane rant on on his Tumblr . https://www.tumblr.com/srbachchanImageImageImage

Edited by SavitaBarbie - 2 months ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

^ omg smiley24smiley36

Shffshfs outlook khfkfhofofo khfhkhkckf

Originally posted by: Outlander22

I just don't understand this mentality. If the girl can leave her house and parents to start a new life , why is it so wrong to expect the same from men? Just because he lives separately, doesnt mean he wont be close to his parents or not fulfill responsibilities. If anything its better to live separately, build your own life and not live in shadows of the parents for rest of the life, and maintain close relationships. That way everyone has space and their identities and freedom.

I personally think Abhisek always stayed in shadows of his parents and could never get out of it, the reason for his misery and insecure behavior.

Oh please....I absolutely hate it ....when feminists start viewing everything with their tinted glasses.....I was talking about something else...and they take it to another tangent.....smiley24...starting the equality jaap....I am an educated working woman....I have a youg daughter....do u think I don't care about equality?? No one was talking about equality here.....I was talking about intention......why did Karisma move to another city with her husband....husband ko apne ghar kyon nahi rakha??....Not everything can be termed in terms of equality...

AB Sr should be off any social media account now...smiley22

Nishita123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Oh please....I absolutely hate it ....when feminists start viewing everything with their tinted glasses.....I was talking about something else...and they take it to another tangent.....smiley24...starting the equality jaap....I am an educated working woman....I have a youg daughter....do u think I don't care about equality?? No one was talking about equality here.....I was talking about intention......why did Karisma move to another city with her husband....husband ko apne ghar kyon nahi rakha??....Not everything can be termed in terms of equality...

yeah I think you were saying more along the fight with parent kind of thing and outlander is saying something different. Not same smiley20

Nishita123 thumbnail

Ngl - rckradhe’s post here sometimes resemble AB sr posts smiley36

Rckradhe take it in a good spirit ok - that’s what I meant smiley20

Edited by Nishita123 - 2 months ago